DroidX stuck in bootloop

Dxun

Reaction score
Went out today and bought the new Tbolt. Was cleaning out the DroidX and getting it back to stock with maderstock.zip, and now im stuck in bootloop. Kinda stuck here considering i've never had this problem with any of my droid phones. Not sure how to solve this issue. Was running a Rubix rom prior to installing maderstock.zip.

Anyway to get back to recovery at this pointm so i can factory reset and start over?

Snow02

Reaction score
Go into stock recovery and clear data and cache. Get to stock recovery by holding the home button when you turn it on - then press the search button once it's on.

If that doesn't work, you have to sbf using rsd lite. Threads all over the net on how to do this.

OP
D

Dxun

Reaction score
Go into stock recovery and clear data and cache. Get to stock recovery by holding the home button when you turn it on - then press the search button once it's on.

If that doesn't work, you have to sbf using rsd lite. Threads all over the net on how to do this.

Think im hosed. When i try to boot to recovery i can only get to the bootloader screen. This really blows considering i've never had to RSD and have no clue how.

Am i doing something wrong if i cant get into stock recovery?

Snow02

Reaction score
Boot loop is when it goes to the boot animation over and over again. Is that what happens when you try to boot normally?

If yes, and holding down JUST the home button with the power button sends you to the bootloader, yes, you'll have to sbf via rsd lite.

What does the bootloader screen say? Verbatim.

OP
D

Dxun

Reaction score
Bootloader
Err:A5,70,00,00,2F

Battery Ok
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Which basically means im screwed =)

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Bootloader
Err:A5,70,00,00,2F

Battery Ok
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Which basically means im screwed =)

Just Google search how to sbf your phone back to stock...its not hard to find

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

Dxun

Reaction score
Can someone post some links to the files i'll be needing to get this done please. So many different files im finding. Trying to avoid messing things up anymore than I already have.

Thanx