stuck in bootloop can't factory recovery

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Hey guys so Here's the dealeo. I Had gingercomb on my phone and I wanted to flash back to froyo to do the new update. I went to sbf back, (i've done this before on my computer so i know everything works) and i got thrown into bootloop. This happened before but i did a battery pull and factory reset last time. that was fine. but this time, i Can't get into factory recovery. I've tried everything. When the phone is off, I've done the Hold power and Down Volume button, but it keeps going into the bootloop phase. I can't Sbf again because when i plug my phone into my computer, the phone turns on and it doesn't recognize my phone anymore. So.. i'm stuck

Any help? Thanks Much

OP
D

DJxPanda

Reaction score
ahh i fixed it i think. i just had to basically hold the power, both volume buttons, and the search hard key to get it to go back to the bootloader.. and now i'm sbf'ing back. lets see hope this works....

OP
D

DJxPanda

Reaction score
ok so that didn't work. the sbf failed... when i tried to boot up into recovery and it said data corrupted. and then flashed off... so.. lets see... i hope that it gets back up and running.. any ideas?

knoxrandall

Reaction score
Im having the same prob. It boots the M but thats all, then bootloop the same M.

Antob125

Reaction score
Try holding power button and home button. When screen comes on hit the search button then select factory reset wipe

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums