Droid X User

PPU2x2

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member. I recently updated my Droid X with the new OS that was released and am noticing a few quirky things so far. One major problem is that I used to be able to use the QuickBooks Online Mobile feature but since update it has disappeared. When I tried to find it again I couldn't. I can access from IE but it only brings up one screen with my list of companies and it does not scroll to see the rest of my list. I can select a link to open a company but it looks completely different than before - the backdrop is all black and letters are white. While in the second screen - I click a link to view a report for example and the screen will not scroll so it's useless to view the information in the report. I'm really bummed because before it worked well and then they release the "amazing, new and improved" and everything is messed up. I love the phone but I got it so I could be mobile - It's leaving me lost and all alone :icon_eek:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. In view of you questions I'm moving your post to the X general discussion section where other X members can read and reply.

Mike

OP
P

PPU2x2

Reaction score
thank you :)

Since I'm new, this site is a bit overwhelming and I appreciate your grace pointing me in the direction I should go :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since I'm new, this site is a bit overwhelming and I appreciate your grace pointing me in the direction I should go :)

Glad to help! I believe you will find the community to be friendly and helpful.