Initial Impressions On Droid X

dieselpowered

Reaction score
So I received my Droid X a little bit ago...first impressions, excellent!

One small issue, Using the pre-installed Moto Facebook app pulls ALL friends on Facebook into the contact list...not liking this. On the Original Droid it gave you the option to only sync friends that were in your contact list, am I missing a setting?

Other than that (and not even saying it is a bug) everything else is working flawlessly...and in regards to jagged scrolling or slowness, not seeing that either.

TNMBKS

Reaction score
only have one bar. unable to stay connected to any calls

selluminis

Reaction score
Anyone having video playback issues with the X? All of my old videos (including the one filmed on my old Moto Droid) are really choppy and the audio is out of sync. At first I was thinking it had somthing to do with HD but I do not think so. That just makes the old ones look really bad as is expected. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Oh ya...that does appear to work, initially it was not pulling FB info if I just set it to Google Contacts, however, looks like it is doing it now.

JeepyJeep09

Reaction score
Ive had mine for about 6 hours and considering im upgrading from a BB Storm 1 i am loving this thing..... just having trouble with the media player, it wont play my music if i open it from the player itself, however if I go to the file folder and select a song it will open it, IN the media player

nailerdog

Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday, it arrived today. Been working on it for several hours to get it set up similar to my Droid 1.

This sucker feels big in your hand but I sure like both on-screen keyboards better.

I absolutely do not like the Motorola crap overlay at all. I prefer the original Android messaging and mail setup. Hopefull someone will figure out how to turn it off.

I really miss the look and feel of Froyo. Maybe a few more hours will make a difference but this could be Mama's phone tomorrow.