Fingerprints on Droid X Screen

twooten1105

Reaction score
Hey
Has anyone else noticed that fingerprints seem to just disappear from the screen? Today my new screen protector arrived, so I got out my lens cleaner to clean my screen so it would be spotless before I put on my new protector. But when I looked at my screen closely, I could not find any sign of fingerprints.

Now I am kinda wondering if I really even need a screen protector. I am very careful with it and am only really worried about fingerprints.

Has anyone else noticed fingerprints just disappearing from their droid x's?

Immolate

Reaction score
Little nano-bots crawl out of your DX, collect the oil from the screen and then carry it back inside to lubricate the physical buttons. Its kind of a self-stabilizing ecosystem.

Lol, I don't know. Maybe gorilla glass is more magical than we'd thought...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Little nano-bots crawl out of your DX, collect the oil from the screen and then carry it back inside to lubricate the physical buttons. Its kind of a self-stabilizing ecosystem.

Nice Explanation

just4747

Reaction score
Actually I noticed my screen kept becoming clean when I knew there was fingerprints on it, and I realized it was because the lining in my work pants' pockets are very soft and like a cleaning cloth, so rubbing inside the pocket must clean it!! :) Neat

ninjabox

Reaction score
Actually I noticed my screen kept becoming clean when I knew there was fingerprints on it, and I realized it was because the lining in my work pants' pockets are very soft and like a cleaning cloth, so rubbing inside the pocket must clean it!! :) Neat

Haha, I noticed that to.