Droid X or Droid 1?

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I currently don't have either phone, and my upgrade's not until next month, but I was wondering if I should get the Droid or the DX. I really want the Droid's keyboard, but I like the 4.3 inch screen and faster processor. I'm not planning on hacking, either phone. Which one should I get?

carpenter_22

Reaction score
its all preference but if you are not going to root then go with x unless keyboard is more important to you. i prefer my droid at the moment because of root.

nyijedi

Reaction score
It would be silly to buy the Droid 1 now, with the Droid 2 right around the corner. That is, of course, unless you want the ability to install custom roms.

OP
DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
It would be silly to buy the Droid 1 now, with the Droid 2 right around the corner. That is, of course, unless you want the ability to install custom roms.
That's true, I just hope it's out before my upgrade (August 15th) because I'm already tired of waiting lol.

cL^_-

Reaction score
My guess is that they are waiting for Froyo updates to finish for all the Droid X (maybe August?). And then they will push out the Droid 2 for the back to school shopping season. The next iteration of the Droid X (Droid Pro?) might come out for the Christmas season next.