1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X NO RING

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by ruggybear, Aug 14, 2010.

1. ruggybear

ruggybear New Member

Didn't even know that my DX was not ringing until I began to get voice mails.

Have tried just about everything suggested on several forums all with no resolution.

Hope there is a fix soon. This issue kind of makes the phone useless.

Ken
  2. illb1u2

illb1u2 New Member

I had a customer who had the same problem ended up being a rintone app that she downloaded how ever when i uninstalled all apps just to see if that was it settings didn't return had to wipe phone
  3. aminaked

aminaked New Member

There's a bug with one of the "smart" features. I'll try to find the link. There's a fix/workaround...

OK, I found it by searching the forum for Droid X doesn't ring. Try searching.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-general-discussions/67433-droid-x-not-ringing-help.html

This is one of the handful (or 2 handfuls) of Droid X bugs. So far, I haven't seen any huge showstoppers...mostly nuisances. The forthcoming update will no doubt ease some/all of the pain. OK, the battery no sleep bug seems pretty huge but it can be worked around:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...6788-droid-x-battery-problems-discovered.html
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  4. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Moving to Droid X forum.
  5. ruggybear

ruggybear New Member

Works now

Have no idea what fixed it but the ringer now works. Spent many hours yesterday on it.
Search tags for this page

droid doesn't ring

droid wont ring no voice

droid x3 wont ring