Droid X brickd need help.

Breadmaster

Reaction score
Not sure what happened I flashed rubix 1.9.5 I'm on .340 yet now whenever i boot up I'm stuck with the moto M I don't know how to fix this >.>

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Battery pull. If that doesn't work then plan b. Get into stock recovery. Battery pull, when booting up, hold home and power button. Release home key at M screen. Wait for triangle and press search key. Scroll down to wipe data and also factory reset. Use volume to move and camera to select. Then reboot.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1
"Brick" means it won't power on btw.

Battery pull. If that doesn't work then plan b. Get into stock recovery. Battery pull, when booting up, hold home and power button. Release home key at M screen. Wait for triangle and press search key. Scroll down to wipe data and also factory reset. Use volume to move and camera to select. Then reboot.

DroidForums Junkie!!

OP
B

Breadmaster

Reaction score
This didn't work. I read about restoring the sbf and i tried that and it worked, i flashed back to rubix 1.9.5 and was trying to launch recovery to install a theme and it did whatever this is again. So I suppose I just shouldn't use rubix.

OP
B

Breadmaster

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Twice. I had to flash the sbf. Hope that helps mate.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App