stuck on boot loader screen please help

Ronniec2

Reaction score
hope im doing this right i'm a newbie. my phone stuck on boot loading screen. it is rooted and running rubix 2.0 tried to put theme bwc rubix 2.0 and not sure what i did wrong. please help

Drummynator

Reaction score
Is it the black screen with white text that specifically says bootloader?

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
black screen comes up when turn on phone used to be moto m but now says rubix and it just keeps cycling the rubix cube over and over

Drummynator

Reaction score
can you get into recovery mode? when you go to turn the phone on, press the power button and the home key at the same time.

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
i got an android and a white triangle with ! inside of it

Drummynator

Reaction score
Pressing the search button will show the menu. You can reboot, install:update.zip, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition. For me, when i reboot from the recovery menu, clockwork (the green menu that allows you to install roms) will load. press reboot to see if clockwork loads.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
What do I do if the clockwork screen is just a black screen? Im worried that I will have to sbf to fix this.

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
it sucked every drop of power out of the battery and turn off i plugged in but is showing o% battery and want turn on

Drummynator

Reaction score
What do I do if the clockwork screen is just a black screen? Im worried that I will have to sbf to fix this.

clockwork shouldn't be black. are you sure it's not the bootloader?

it sucked every drop of power out of the battery and turn off i plugged in but is showing o% battery and want turn on

you might have to swap batteries with a friend if it won't charge when plugged in

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
no when it comes to system recovery screen at the bottom is E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command
when you go through the steps you sent it just goes right back to the rubix cube loading

Drummynator

Reaction score
I really can't think of anything else but to do a factory reset from the recovery menu but I haven't done a reset while having a ROM installed so I can't really tell you if it'll work...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
what recovery menu, how can i get there, i have to do somethimg, i cant do anything with it right now.