stuck on boot loader screen please help

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
not sure how to get on my sd card or phone since it wont go into bootstraper. the only thing it does when you plug in to computer is a green led at top of phone lights up and the phone starts powering up and get tuck.

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
computer dont even know phone is plugged in because its not powered up all the way

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
did it according to droidx hacks back up recovery format data format cache install zip etc.etc.
droid x hacks install rom

Drummynator

Reaction score
I apologize but I didn't really follow what you said in the last post but I'm sure you can put your sdcard in a friends phone, put it on through their phone, or a digital camera might work. You could also try an adapter from microsd to regular SD.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
not sure how i did it but its back up and running still rooted and all
thanks for all the help dancedroid

Drummynator

Reaction score
Not a problem. Glad I could be of assistance :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Yes it can boot up and get into the normal bootloader. I am 100% positive that clockwork is fragged.

Any way to delete and restore it without sbfing?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I need to reiterate, because of a disclaimer in the guide which states this will only work on a stock rom with all the stock apps

My phone is a d2g, not a dx. I'm sorry for forgetting to point this out
I am using a rom, specifically liberty 1.5 courtesy of team get r dones d2g romer v7.

At that last step I get a cannot mount system busy message

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Nevermind it worked perfectly! Thank you for that. I feel silly for not looking up how to remove recovery manually

icecoldguy1

Reaction score
i have no clue how to post a tread so i need help for the love of god someone please help, my phone has bootstap downloaded on it and its been rooted, i tried installing a rom and it bootloops so i get the triangle screen up, and thats it, it wont do **** if i press the search key, plz help~~~

fox_dye

Reaction score
If I were you I would look into using rsd lite to sbf back to stock and reroot and try again. Make sure to always make a back up before you flash anything. Just do a search and you should be fine. Good luck.

Sent from a galaxy far far away......

Drummynator

Reaction score
An sbf may not be necessary. When the phone is off, press and hold the power button and the volume down button to get into clockwork (the green menu you used to flash a rom) and restore your backup that you made.

Sent from my Focused DROID X

icecoldguy1

Reaction score
I was a dumbass and missed a step and didnt download the file via rsdlite and I downloaded gb so I retraced my steps and it works perfect shame I went threw all that just to have gingerbread with all blur ****. I wish there was a rom for dx with gb. like rubix for froyo

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums