Droid X August 25th?

JCwell84

Reaction score
Just called VZW...here is what I learned. It is about payment date, not order date.

I was told the following "If your payment for your X was received on the 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th our phones will ship no later than the 25th." The 7th-10th is a batch shipment. Then 11th-15th...ect. That is how vzw is grouping the ship by dates.

Orders placed on the early days are more likely to be shipped first (obviously).

So...If people who paid on the 7th are getting emails today, the 15th saying the 18th as delivery date we can comfortably assume the following.

Payment--Email--Delivery
7th--15th--18th (Wednesday)
8th--16th--19th (Thursday)
9th--17th--20th (Friday)
10th--18th--23rd (Monday)

Good Information, I am to how that works for me since I had them put the cost of the phone on my bill. Which I have not paid yet since the cycle hasn't come due yet. Hopefully it considers the 7th the paid date..

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
Just called VZW...here is what I learned. It is about payment date, not order date.

I was told the following "If your payment for your X was received on the 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th our phones will ship no later than the 25th." The 7th-10th is a batch shipment. Then 11th-15th...ect. That is how vzw is grouping the ship by dates.

Orders placed on the early days are more likely to be shipped first (obviously).

So...If people who paid on the 7th are getting emails today, the 15th saying the 18th as delivery date we can comfortably assume the following.

Payment--Email--Delivery
9th--17th--20th (Friday)

Good Information, I am to how that works for me since I had them put the cost of the phone on my bill. Which I have not paid yet since the cycle hasn't come due yet. Hopefully it considers the 7th the paid date..

Yes...that would be your payment date.

KilrB

Reaction score

Payment--Email--Delivery
9th--17th--20th (Friday)

I ordered mine online on the 6th.
I have not received a delivery email yet nor has any new info been updated on the order website.

JCwell84

Reaction score

Payment--Email--Delivery
9th--17th--20th (Friday)

Yes...that would be your payment date.

Cool, Thanks. Hopefully I receive a shipped email soon.

lkariher

Reaction score
They're manufactured in China I guarantee it, shipping stations that I do not know.

lkariher

Reaction score
:noupstoday01:Ordered mine on the 7th as well, store rep told me it would ship no later than 25th, maybe earlier. Feelin like a kid on Christmas Eve over here!

Ordered on the 8th over here in ohio. I have the same christmas eve feeling too :(. If i really have to wait till the 25th, i may consider a drug induced coma until that date

Yeah I feel the same way, I think summer fever contributes.

followthrough89

Reaction score
Hi all! My fiance and I both ordered our Droid X's on Saturday the 7th as well, have yet to get an email but we did just call and were told we would get them sometime this week. I sure hope its sooner than later!

twb136

Reaction score
I ordered the 9th, it is in transit right now, will have it by 11am tomorrow according to FedEx. Did receive a tracking number email. Looks like Verizon is sending out orders weekly, and the orders seem to be multi day batches.

jkt

Reaction score
I ordered the 9th, it is in transit right now, will have it by 11am tomorrow according to FedEx. Did receive a tracking number email. Looks like Verizon is sending out orders weekly, and the orders seem to be multi day batches.

You order online or phone/store? We are in the same neck of the woods so if you are getting yours then I want mine dammit! dancedroid

twb136

Reaction score

You order online or phone/store? We are in the same neck of the woods so if you are getting yours then I want mine dammit! dancedroid

I ordered online, have been a customer for probably 5-6 years. My order was processed within 8 hours of purchase. That is all the relevant information I think.

bondsman

Reaction score
Mine left Newark, NJ on monday. Should be here by wednesday... Hopefully tomorrow..

bamfcoletrain

Reaction score
Did anybody who ordered on the 8th get tracking information/their phones yet? Did you order in store, online, or on the phone?

iDr0id

Reaction score
I ordered the 8th... They said they didnt have an email adress for me on file. Although my number is registered to my email addres at vz.com. But anyways no email. Im about to call for the 3rd time right now and see whats goin on there. Wonder if they will remember me :D

Update: On hold

Musta got the new guy, didn't know what he was doing apparently lol. Oh well, gave me the usual response, "Orders placed on the 8th will ship by the 25th"

Last edited:

bamfcoletrain

Reaction score
I ordered the 8th... They said they didnt have an email adress for me on file. Although my number is registered to my email addres at vz.com. But anyways no email. Im about to call for the 3rd time right now and see whats goin on there. Wonder if they will remember me :D

Update: On hold

Musta got the new guy, didn't know what he was doing apparently lol. Oh well, gave me the usual response, "Orders placed on the 8th will ship by the 25th"

Best bet to check back tomorrow. 8th orders should ship pretty soon. I hope.