Droid X August 25th?

JCwell84

Reaction score
Any one with a ship by 25th date, receive a email saying that their phone is on the way?
No email confirmation yet. I ordered on the 7th and was told the 25th as a last possible ship date. Now the Verizon CS lady says it could ship as late as the 31st but the order does not show a actual ship date yet.. This is ridiculous! :icon_evil: My storm barely even works.. I need a functioning phone. Maybe i should of settle for a lesser model.

Mitten

Reaction score
I ordered my DX on the 6th ship date was supposed to be the 19th. I got an email today that it was shipped today. dancedroid

Droid Scout

Reaction score
waiting....impatiently!

:noupstoday01:Ordered mine on the 7th as well, store rep told me it would ship no later than 25th, maybe earlier. Feelin like a kid on Christmas Eve over here!

Update...Decided to call CS on 8/20 because of frustration, Cs said it had shipped on 8/19 and I would have it on 23rd by 7pm. They gave me a tracking number and said they emailed me WHICH THEY DIDN'T as I checked spam folder. As long as I get it on 23rd I'm fine. CS was really nice, which has not been the normal for me.:yahoo:

Last edited:

CAmadorJr

Reaction score
did u order online? my order was processed on the 6th also and still haven't heard or received any kind of e-mail saying the phone was shipped.

iDr0id

Reaction score
:noupstoday01:Ordered mine on the 7th as well, store rep told me it would ship no later than 25th, maybe earlier. Feelin like a kid on Christmas Eve over here!

Ordered on the 8th over here in ohio. I have the same christmas eve feeling too :(. If i really have to wait till the 25th, i may consider a drug induced coma until that date

bondsman

Reaction score
I ordered online on the 7th. I was content with waiting on it to ship by the 25th. That is until I decided to find some droid forums and see what all I can do with this device. Started reading about how people are getting their Droid X in about 10 days. Ever since then, I have feverishly checked my email 20 times a day, have called CS a few times (no solid answers, just then canned response), and search the threads for ppl that ordered on the 7th and recieved a shipping date.
Ya'll suck..... My life has been turned upside down until this thing arrives... I too have the "kid at Christmas" syndrome.

iDr0id

Reaction score
Wanna drink the kool-aid with me? No more kid on christmas feeling, i tell you that

KE6ZAP

Reaction score

Ordered on the 8th over here in ohio. I have the same christmas eve feeling too :(. If i really have to wait till the 25th, i may consider a drug induced coma until that date
We need to be in a coma with the waiting game...lol

jbuffethed

Reaction score
did u order online? my order was processed on the 6th also and still haven't heard or received any kind of e-mail saying the phone was shipped.

I tried to order mine online, but they couldnt verify my address for some reason, so I called (Aug 10). I was given the 25th as the latest ship date. I had to call them back today because I never received any sort of confirmation email. My card wasnt charged until today too.

I am so anxious. Using a 6yr old flip phone as my backup atm.

Christy552005

Reaction score
I ordered online on the 7th. I was content with waiting on it to ship by the 25th. That is until I decided to find some droid forums and see what all I can do with this device. Started reading about how people are getting their Droid X in about 10 days. Ever since then, I have feverishly checked my email 20 times a day, have called CS a few times (no solid answers, just then canned response), and search the threads for ppl that ordered on the 7th and recieved a shipping date.
Ya'll suck..... My life has been turned upside down until this thing arrives... I too have the "kid at Christmas" syndrome.

I ordered on the 7th too, but in store. I'm curious to see if ours ship at the same time or not. I'll be sure to post when I get my shipping notice

Mitten

Reaction score
I called and ordered mine. I talked to two different customer support persons who told me that they were catching up on orders. Phones are shipping earlier than the ship date, but not always.

bondsman

Reaction score
Finally got the email...... I ordered on the 7th online. Just got the email with FedEX tracking number. Excited now....