Droid X and resizing widgets

Chillson

Reaction score
The resizing of the widgets is pretty neat, and very useful. But my question is, is this limited to what Motorola is offering on the device or can I download lets say The Weather Channel or the New York Times widgets and resize them as I see fit. Any help would be great, thanks.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
its probably only stock widgets that will be able to do this if you wanna resize widgets try adw launcher

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chillson, I heard that the X is preloaded with the widgets pre-sized already (as in the widgets don't change in size, as all the available sizes are pre-installed). don't remember from where, and i hope i'm wrong.

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
Chillson, I heard that the X is preloaded with the widgets pre-sized already (as in the widgets don't change in size, as all the available sizes are pre-installed). don't remember from where, and i hope i'm wrong.

Interesting, thanks. Hopefully someone else can shed some more light on it. And either way, if the phone is capable of doing so, I'm sure someone might find a work around in resizing any widgets on the phone, no matter where they came from.