1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X Auto Video Resize (Compress) Stopping at 81%

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by lzacker, Jul 21, 2010.

1. lzacker

lzacker New Member

Hi Team - I hope I write this in a fashion that people will understand and be able to help.

The video i recorded was 25 seconds or 12.4 MB in its native resolution.

I record all my video in 720p HD, and when i want to sharethe video via text (MMS) I am notified that the file is too big, and it states - "Video size exeeds limitation" - "Would you like to resize". I click yes.

I then open the settings, click on resize and choose the 320x240 option, click ok, hit settings again, click done. The Video Editor asks If I want to preview the video before saving, I click yes. I then click done and the video begins to compress but it STOPS at 81%, which means that I only get 18 seconds of the 25 second video!

I did the same thing but chose the resolution size of 176x144 and the resizer goes through to 100%

In a very interesting note I go to the gallery, choose the video>settings>edit>advanced>settings>resize> and choose the 320x240 OR the 640x480 resolutions and they compress to 100%

Finally - the Auto Compressor does not pop up when i am attaching the videos to email, so i need to manually resize my videos first prior to attaching to an email. Does anyone know why this happens as well?
Search tags for this page
android video compress apps

android video resize app

app to compress videos automatically
app to resize high resolution videos
droid auto resize video for mms
how do you resize a video on droid x
how to compress videos to send on text for android

how to resize a video on droid x

how to resize video on droid bionic

how to resize video to send sms
how to resize videos on droid