1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Must...use...Twitvid...on the Droid X! HELP! Video upload issues

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by pmurraymusic, Apr 23, 2011.

1. pmurraymusic

pmurraymusic New Member

Hey folks, forum newbie here, and I've been crawling various sites to see if this question has been answered, but I don't think it has. SO...here goes.

First, LOVING the Droid X (Vers 2.2.1). My B.B. died, and that may have been the happiest death I've experienced, LOL. My problem is video uploads. Is there or isn't there a size limit to video uploads to third-party app's? I'm speaking particularly about TWITVID and it's inability thus far to upload several small vids I recorded out & about in NYC. I've tried several times to no avail, and there's been no error message to even give a clue as to why.

FYI, I'm really trying get this Twitvid rolling for some viral video promo for my music. For a direct link to the music out right now, Click Here for the free streams. Thanks for any help yall can provide, I appreciate it!
Search tags for this page

aploud video xhelp.com

how use twitvid on android

why wont my twitvid post