Droid wont charge my batteries anymore..goodbye miui

omala

Reaction score
If off too the droid x since verizon is giving it to me for free. anyone out there with opinions on best roms for the x??

OG(DRO)ID

Reaction score
They're giving you a DC BC your Droid won't charge anymore?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
O

omala

Reaction score
yup the phone says its charging but its not charging either of my batteries and i complained enough

OG(DRO)ID

Reaction score
hmmm, i'm asking b/c my phone won't charge unless u hold the plug in it a certain way and some time it takes forever to charge, or i'll think it's charging and it won't. Also if i play with the charger or move it the wrong way totally restarts my phone. I'm not sure if that's a rooted/ rom issue with it, or just my phone, either or it's getting really annoying. The thing is though i wouldn't want a refurbished droid guess i'd rather just use mine, but if i can get a droid x as a replacement i'd rather do that!

caboyzcoti

Reaction score
hmmm, i'm asking b/c my phone won't charge unless u hold the plug in it a certain way and some time it takes forever to charge, or i'll think it's charging and it won't. Also if i play with the charger or move it the wrong way totally restarts my phone. I'm not sure if that's a rooted/ rom issue with it, or just my phone, either or it's getting really annoying. The thing is though i wouldn't want a refurbished droid guess i'd rather just use mine, but if i can get a droid x as a replacement i'd rather do that!

i got a refurbished one for the same problem. im assuming its a hardware issue but if someone could shed some light on how the software could do this I'd be really interested to hear it. I really dont wanna be one of the ppl that devs on here complain about so i try to educate myself but that problem was a few months ago for me and it got to the point where i couldnt charge my phone at all :/...happy now with my replacement tho, if the dev community does stay around the d1 i dont see the point of getting a new phone when tabs are coming out that are brilliant. ill probly keep my d1 much past the 2 year mark if things keep up.

rawnog

Reaction score

This issue is happening to me as well as several of my friends with droids and we're also wondering why.