Droid Turbo shuts off and won't turn back on unless plugged in

Einsteindks

Reaction score
I'll have to try calibrating [again]. My battery is still going strong, but it's shutting off at sometimes 10-11% battery. Or it drains to 1%, shuts off and won't power back on....plug in and power up and it will show 10-11% charge.

Really annoying. You'll think you have battery left with 5-10% showing, and then it shuts off.
You're just on the cusp of battery beginning to show age. You're ok, but start shopping. Rough guess is you've a few months.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
S

sxrguyinma

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I got about a month before the random green light thing. And it seemed to get worse after I did the battery calibration. That could have just been coincidence though

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
You're just on the cusp of battery beginning to show age. You're ok, but start shopping. Rough guess is you've a few months.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I still get easily over a day of battery. Problem started about 4 months ago the last time I flashed a ROM.

I did the charging trick, and also deleted battery stats for good measure. Have to remember to do that a few more times consecutively after draining dead and then we'll see.