Droid Turbo Back Panel Images Supposedly Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-turbo-back-case-1.png

We have a number of images to share with you guys today which are supposedly of the new Motorola Droid Turbo. As we reported previously, a device codenamed Quark, model XT1254 is expected to be the new Droid Turbo. The back panel of this device is what is depicted in the images according to this new report.

What is readily apparent from these images is that the device will have a rounded Kevlar unibody and a dual LED flash. Also, its front has capacitive keys (back, home, and recent apps). On top of this, the source of this intel indicated that the display will round out at 5.2-inches and will likely be a 564 ppi Quad HD component.

What do you think of this more rounded design for the Droid Turbo?

As an added bonus, a pic of some cases for the Moto G and Moto X second generation are compared to a Moto S case. You will find all of these shots in the thread below.

Source: hellomotoHK

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are the rest of those images:

droid-turbo-back-case-1.png

droid-turbo-back-case-2.png

droid-turbo-back-case-3.png

droid-turbo-back-case-4.png

motorola-moto-s-and-more-cases.png

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Looks like a mix of the Droid Maxx and Moto X. Looks kind of cool to me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
These guys and their rugged kevlar! Makes my S5 look like a child's toy!

tap'n on my S5
Some folks I work with don't like the looks of my Droid Maxx with the Kevlar back & others think its awesome. Personally...I like it a lot!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I like it too. I'm surprised someone hasn't started releasing carbon fiber back covers on a stock device. You wouldn't think it would be much more expensive then the kevlar backs.

tap'n on my S5

realged13

Reaction score
Man, I am so torn on whether to get the Note 4 of hold out for the Turbo. I want a decent screen size and a lot of battery.

hotice

Reaction score
I love it! I'm very glad it's a 5.2" display! I'll probably get flamed but I'd prefer 1080p at this screens size but if it does get a Snapdragon 805 (first with quad channel memory) I won't complain too much. 25GB/s (instead of 12 or 15 on older Snapdragon 80x) seems like it should be ok for a high res display. 3GB of RAM is nice too! It should run anything pretty well! I hope it's a very bright display and has a very big battery - at least 3500 like last year but 4000mAh would be awesome! I don't want it thinner - just a larger battery!

jspradling7

Reaction score
I think I'll pass on the X this year and get a Turbo Maxx if there is one. The only thing that will turn me off of it is if the physical size is too big. The G2 has a 5.2 display and they kept the size down so hopefully Moto can do it too.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man, I am so torn on whether to get the Note 4 of hold out for the Turbo. I want a decent screen size and a lot of battery.
You do know that the Note 4 comes with a nice size battery, and it is replaceable, which means you can keep a spare in you purse or pants pocket, unless of course you don't wear any clothes:eek:.

Last edited:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
A back panel with a solar panel built in would be sweet.

sent from my XT1080 using tapatrash