Droid shirts?

kprojects

Reaction score
Did anyone else get a Droid shirt in the mail? Black long sleeve.. 'droid does' on the front and cool image on the back..

xmscott

Reaction score
No i did not. That is super geeky by the way, i want one.

Silverwing

Reaction score
Yes, a ton of people did and a ton of people did not. We don't know the ratio of people who got the shirts but it has apparently nothing to do with how long you have been a customer or when you got your Droid. It appears to pretty random who got a shirt...

Zecpull

Reaction score
well I am hoping since I bought 2 of them..and have been a Verizon VIP for 5 yrs they need to send me one...that and that is a cool shirt..

graff_king

Reaction score
The length of time you have been with verizon has nothing to do with the selection process. It is random and they are directed from google on who to distribute the shirts to

heem

Reaction score
I got 2 droids, and got one shirt in the mail. It's a freaking Large though, I havent fit in a large for 15 years, ha.

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, a ton of people did and a ton of people did not. We don't know the ratio of people who got the shirts but it has apparently nothing to do with how long you have been a customer or when you got your Droid. It appears to pretty random who got a shirt...
i asked my business rep about this and he said,

That program was offered in the Northeast United States (Maine to Virginia down the coastline), not including Ohio customers.

Thanks!

Josh
Business Sales Representative
National Accounts

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
i asked my business rep about this and he said,

That program was offered in the Northeast United States (Maine to Virginia down the coastline), not including Ohio customers.

Thanks!

Josh
Business Sales Representative
National Accounts

Ooh! Maybe I'll get one too then! :icon_ banana:

iJroid

Reaction score
Just got my shirt!

My wife kept it hidden untilled today.