Free DROID T-shirt

Thorvindr

Reaction score
I AM NOT GIVING AWAY FREE T-SHIRTS

Just didn't want anyone to have any misconceptions.

I got a t-shirt in the mail with some coupons, and other DROID owners that I know, who have been Verizon subscribers for far longer than I have didn't. Who else got one? Anybody know how recipients were chosen?

cchotz

Reaction score
I want a shirt!

Bought mine in a Verizon store in San Diego, CA. No shirt :(

kiwiguy

Reaction score
Bought mine through Wirefly. T-Shirt arrived today - and the scary thing is - it was the correct size!!!!

I think my :greendroid: must have reported into Verizon and gave them my size!!!

Last edited:
OP
T

Thorvindr

Reaction score
Wow. Maybe I'm luckier than I thought. Just to add more data:

I bought my DROID on launch day, added a third line on my current account so I could get it for the new contract price, and later (a week or two later) upgraded my plan from 400 to 700 minutes so I could get Friends & Family (Google Voice + calling circle = never use a single minute). The shirt came in the mail about a week ago, in a black box. It came with a sheet of six coupons for $25 off a DROID, and one coupon for 25% off a DROID accessory at the Verizon store.

I knew every DROID owner wouldn't get one, but I thought I'd come across somebody who did.

PS Mine also fits pretty well. I would have asked for a medium, but I got a large and it's about right.

Deuel

Reaction score
Bought mine at VZW online....and don't have the shirt to prove it.

lauriep

Reaction score
Do a search. I was the first one to get a shirt 2-3 weeks ago. Bought my Droid online on launch day. From all the posts, it appears they only sent out larges.

TKohler

Reaction score
I bought my Droid at the Verizon store in Columbia, MD in mid December. I didn't activate it until Christmas Day. I received my Tshirt a few days ago.