Free DROID T-shirt

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would anyone mind posting an image of said received t-shirt? I assume it just has the Eye with DroidDoes on it

Steveindajeep

Reaction score
I logged into my account and wrote them about the shirt to see if there is some list to get on, etc. Ill keep you posted if I get a response.

snocrash

Reaction score
My T-shirt and coupons arrived in the mail today, I purchased my Droid online on 12/19.

justbob

Reaction score
I bought mine at the Verizon Store on Dec 23. My "Bragging Rights" package (shirt & coupons) arrived yesterday.

Sodner

Reaction score
I HAD TO HAVE A SHIRT ( :heart: :motdroidvert: ) and I "hadn't" gotten one yet so I did lots of google searching and came accoss this e-mail address. I sent them a brief mail stating that I had gotten my Droid but never received my shirt. After a few mails back and forth to confirm things a few days later I got my requested "XL" shirt. I how ever did not get any coupons.

[email protected] -- North East Android Direct Marketing

NOTE: This free t-shirt is apparently a Marketing promotion for the North East and your address will be verified.

Last edited:

bigthinker

Reaction score
No shirt yet....checking with my VZW agent to see if he has an inside track....:motdroidhoriz:

cc16177

Reaction score
If anyone did not receive a shirt and would like one I own a clothing line and would be more than happy to make Droid shirts if there is a demand for them?

bigthinker

Reaction score
If anyone did not receive a shirt and would like one I own a clothing line and would be more than happy to make Droid shirts if there is a demand for them?
I'm up for that unless you could get into trouble for patent/copyright infringement.....:motdroidvert:

cc16177

Reaction score
Someone take a picture of the Droid t-shirts and email it to me at collin at barebonesgear.com and I will look into it. I have actually already spoken to the mods on this forum about it and we may be workin something out.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@Thorvindr

yo hook it up with a free t-shirt! :p

dtrb

Reaction score
I HAD TO HAVE A SHIRT ( :heart: :motdroidvert: ) and I "hadn't" gotten one yet so I did lots of google searching and came accoss this e-mail address. I sent them a brief mail stating that I had gotten my Droid but never received my shirt. After a few mails back and forth to confirm things a few days later I got my requested "XL" shirt. I how ever did not get any coupons.

[email protected] -- North East Android Direct Marketing

NOTE: This free t-shirt is apparently a Marketing promotion for the North East and your address will be verified.

I e-mailed them and since I live in Ohio they say I'm not eligible.

This is the e-mail I received from them:

Thank you for your interest in the shirt and providing your information; however this was marketing initiative that was done for customers that purchased a device in the Northeast area. At this time we will not be able to send you a shirt, but will have you saved if we do open the initiative nationwide.

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless and we apologize!
NE Area Marketing

Rrudzi

Reaction score
Got it!

I bought my Droid @ a verizon store 12/26/09 and got my "Bragging Rights" package (shirt & coupons) today.