Droid Screen cleaning cloth keychain??

Al Capwn

Reaction score
I saw a guy the other day with a keychain that was a screen cleaning cloth that was attached to a keychain shaped like a little foam cylinder and it said Droid on it.

I'm guessing it was a promotional deal but I was wondering if anyone had any info on what it was or where I could get one. Hell, it was pretty cool, I'd buy it for the convenience if someone would be willing to part with one.

Thanks guys.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yeah would be nice to have a portable screen cleaning cloth lol. My screen is always dirty... but then again i can just get one and put it in my wallet and such.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah would be nice to have a portable screen cleaning cloth lol. My screen is always dirty... but then again i can just get one and put it in my wallet and such.

I write this at least once a week. Zeiss Lens Cleaning Cloths. 50 for 3.00 available at Wal-Mart optical. Work the best. In little aluminum foil packages.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

I write this at least once a week. Zeiss Lens Cleaning Cloths. 50 for 3.00 available at Wal-Mart optical. Work the best. In little aluminum foil packages.

Nice ill have to go get me some tomorrow then! Thanks :i-m_so_happy:

Felix Austen

Reaction score
What do you guys use to clean your droid? Windex is fine i assume since it's glass? The smudges are really bothering me

mrmark99

Reaction score
Since I do not have a case for my phone yet, I have been using an old Oakley Sun Glass Bag as a means to clean my screen and to carry my Charge in... works excellent...

doublea500

Reaction score
i use--- get ready for this. are you ready? (play space jam song) my shirt!

i have an otterbox screen protector that somehow has been on for 4 months (and running)... it gets really dirty though.