1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cleaning The Bionic's Screen

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by ChevyNexus, Sep 29, 2011.

1. ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus New Member

So I took off my screen protector today an after wiping off my screen with the cloth that comes in screen protectors it left what looks like small grey hairs. So I was cleaning the screen still an I couldn't get all little "hair" like things off the screen haha. So I was wondering what solution could I use to clean off my bionic's screen. Also I was thinking off buying a can of compressed air an doing it that way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. phatkat66

phatkat66 New Member

those "hairs" might actually be shallow scratches
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Try using a lint free cloth or a can of compressed air to keep from leaving the lint behind.
  4. don_droid

don_droid New Member

A moist lint free rag is best. Do not use glass cleaner or another type of formulated solution for cleaning glass. Compressed air is good, but might not remove a static attached lint. Try a dry rag first, moist rag next, than you might try a little mild soap on a rag before switching to a clean moist no soap rag to wipe the soap off and than rinse the rag and use it again to make sure you remove all soap. I would avoid the soap option if you can, but for bad dirt might be needed.
  5. devils3023

devils3023 New Member

The screen protector likely left a residue behind that is attracting lint/dirt etc... A barely moist cloth should help remove it, I wouldn't mess with any solvents or anything. Really no need for a screen protector anyway, unless your pretty rough on the screen. I just wipe mine on my shirt and it removes all smudges and fingerprints with no problem.
Search tags for this page
bionic screen rough
clean droid bionic screen
cleaning droid bionic screen

how to clean droid bionic screen

how to clean under glass of.biinic
safe to clean droid with mild soap on rag
what do i use to clean the screen of my droid bionic