1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid razrHd hard keys

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by teksavag, Oct 20, 2012.

1. teksavag

teksavag New Member

Ok so should i assume that since the original droidhd rom was based off of the droid razr m interface that when jelly bean comes to the M that mattyp will write it for the razr as a hard key version?
  2. djspy

djspy Member

i think this should be in the ROMs section. but anyway i think youre confusing the two Matts and for the ROM you're talking about there's already a version that uses the hardware keys.
  3. teksavag

teksavag New Member

I guess i could've worded that better... but as for the hard keys I'm already using it now. The 1.1 version that was just released. I'm just curious if he will be releasing a version based off 4.1 from the razr M.
  4. djspy

djspy Member

You could ask him on Droidrzr.com I think that would be a great idea actually.
Search tags for this page
disable hard search key droid maxx

disable hrad key droid maxx