Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Excellent! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hobby31

Reaction score
Just for the heck of it, I installed these on my galaxy nexus to see if they would work. Everything worked except the circles. I followed Foxcat's instructions about copying the files into the /system/lib folder, rebooted and reinstalled the circles widget again and now it works on my galaxy nexus

Even the favorites widget works

yaterml

Reaction score
I'm responding cause I'm seeing posts about delete this, move that. I'm on the JB leak from Christmas, have a RAZR maxx, stock and rooted. I'm using the RAZR M homescreen, circles widget, favorites, and weather apks. I downloaded them sometime back in October cause I used them for a bit with ICS so I don't remember exactly where I got them. Anyway, all I did was install them as regular apks, (find them in a folder I have on my sdcard, tap and install). I then used titanium backup to make the homescreen, circles widget, and weather system apps. Reboot and everything works fine. I didn't have to move the original homescreen config files or anything. My circles widget hasn't caused any problems whether it was a user app or a system app. I used it as a system app the last 2 days with no problems with 4 locations in it. I gotta believe those having problems either have bad downloads or aren't installing them right.

I believe that Titanium Backup is much easier.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I believe that Titanium Backup is much easier.

I agree, but not everybody wants to spend money onTIBU.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Ok, seems I have everything working in regards to the Launcher, Circles and the Quick Settings menu....my issue is the original Moto Favorite Contacts Widget. The one that shows 1 line of Contacts until you pull down and then it will display 24 contacts listed as Favorites. For whatever reason, using this Launcher that Widget will only work as a 4x1 widget, non adjustable. Is there anyway to make this work, or can someone steer me to a Contacts Widget that will display all 20-24 Favorites with Images for Quick Contacts without me having to do each individually?

yaterml

Reaction score
Ok, seems I have everything working in regards to the Launcher, Circles and the Quick Settings menu....my issue is the original Moto Favorite Contacts Widget. The one that shows 1 line of Contacts until you pull down and then it will display 24 contacts listed as Favorites. For whatever reason, using this Launcher that Widget will only work as a 4x1 widget, non adjustable. Is there anyway to make this work, or can someone steer me to a Contacts Widget that will display all 20-24 Favorites with Images for Quick Contacts without me having to do each individually?

Covered this too in another post you need the favorites.apk for Razr M they are different launchers and the JB Razr isn't supported

yaterml

Reaction score
I agree, but not everybody wants to spend money onTIBU.

No I am happy that we got a "Fool Proof" way to do this without having to make people spend money. Using TiBu eliminated the need to move lib files but as I said its about improving the Droid Environment.

Trying to see if I can put together a 1 click installed doing it from windows command prompt. If someone else thinks that they could do it faster by all means. I am trying to do all of this while working and taking care of a 2 month old :)
just to run batch install
change directory media drive/system/app
paste com.motorola.homescreen.apk
run media drive/system/app/com.motorola.homescreen.apk
cd/ data/app
paste circles3d.apk
paste weather.apk
run data/app/circles3d.apk
run data/app/weather.apk
cd/ system/lib
paste libnative_renderer.so
paster litexture_mem.so
send command>reboot terminal command
remove media drive

enjoy?

Maybe get Matt to put one together...

yaterml

Reaction score

File for favorites believe this is the one for Razr M Launcher
Will be removed in 24 hours
https://www.box.com/shared/6ny9q5z2dgcfra0wyr2c

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
No I am happy that we got a "Fool Proof" way to do this without having to make people spend money. Using TiBu eliminated the need to move lib files but as I said its about improving the Droid Environment.

Trying to see if I can put together a 1 click installed doing it from windows command prompt. If someone else thinks that they could do it faster by all means. I am trying to do all of this while working and taking care of a 2 month old :)
just to run batch install
change directory media drive/system/app
paste com.motorola.homescreen.apk
run media drive/system/app/com.motorola.homescreen.apk
cd/ data/app
paste circles3d.apk
paste weather.apk
run data/app/circles3d.apk
run data/app/weather.apk
cd/ system/lib
paste libnative_renderer.so
paster litexture_mem.so
send command>reboot terminal command
remove media drive

enjoy?

Maybe get Matt to put one together...

I believe I may be able to help with this... A good friend of mine and I worked together to do something similar for the boot animations, so it should be a similar process. Give me a day to see if I can summon his assistance. He's on this forum, and probably watching! ;-)

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

yaterml

Reaction score
I believe I may be able to help with this... A good friend of mine and I worked together to do something similar for the boot animations, so it should be a similar process. Give me a day to see if I can summon his assistance. He's on this forum, and probably watching! ;-)

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

YellowJacket

Reaction score
In quick settings, try toggling GPS off...

aha! OK, I used the power toggle widget to turn gps, wifi, etc on and off so I never had to do it in quick settings. old habits...

Thanks

David

PS. Hey FoxKat, Phily used to be my old stomping grounds when I was on "weekend leave" from Valley Forge Military Academy. ... a loooonnnngg time ago.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Well, I've had this working for a few weeks...

Tonight my circles widget wigged out and now it wont load. No idea whats wrong with it. Reinstall doesn't help... anyone have any ideas?

yaterml

Reaction score
Well, I've had this working for a few weeks...

Tonight my circles widget wigged out and now it wont load. No idea whats wrong with it. Reinstall doesn't help... anyone have any ideas?

Need more information