Droid Owners: What's your all time favorite video game?

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Just ignore if it's a repeat thread....

Mine has got to be Robotron 2084 at the arcade. Around 1980 or so, I bet I dropped over $100 into that stupid game. I got to where I could play for hours on a quarter and walk away w/ maxed out lives....

good times

nphil

Reaction score
Has to be TES IV: Oblivion. No other game had ever captivated me so much, not even my very first computer game (Dangerous Dave) lol.

I remember having to overclock my old radeon 9200 and applying some pixel shader patches just to get Oblivion running 4 years ago. Then there was this whole world of endless mods for the game too.

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Halo for sure (just call me a woman for changing my mind:) - my daughter and I played through the campain watching each other's back, one staying back the other advancing and having the absolute times of our lives. On her senior high school album page (due out this year), I ended my paragraph "Always remember Halo" - can't wait for her to see it!

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
My favorite game nowadays would have to be Modern Warefare but it used to be James Bond: Goldeneye for the nintendo 64. Spent hours playing that game.

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just ignore if it's a repeat thread....

Mine has got to be Robotron 2084 at the arcade. Around 1980 or so, I bet I dropped over $100 into that stupid game. I got to where I could play for hours on a quarter and walk away w/ maxed out lives....

good times
gah, robotron was like the worse game ever. running around in circles, getting killed by those stupid missles... gah!

that and tempest are like my two love to hate 80s vid games.

now thexder, i used to love me some thexder, until i tried playing it again. what a piece of junk that game was lol.

Trooper

Reaction score
Arcade: Donkey Kong, Zaxxon, Robotron, Crystal Castles, & Moon Patrol took most of my coin..

Console: Halo took most of my spare time, (though the COD series runs a close second)...

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Arcade: Donkey Kong, Zaxxon, Robotron, Crystal Castles, & Moon Patrol took most of my coin..

Console: Halo took most of my spare time, (though the COD series runs a close second)...

Nevermind, changed my favorite (again)... COD2 on the 360 - completed it on Veteran. Got all 1000 acheivement points. Tough as nails and took me a couple of months to do.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare......

Used to be a huge Rogue Spear fan too.

Played online...now that was fun

rod

Reaction score
contra. nes. i loved that damn game.
ff7 also kept me entertained for hours back in the day.

BoostedDroid

Reaction score
Modern Warfare 2 here, Currently on my 4th Prestige, close to my 5th. Beat the game on Veteran the first day. Xbox 360 of course.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Arcade: Galaga, SuperPunchOut, Street Fighter 2, Tempest, Pole Position
PS3: Gran Turismo Series, Metal Gear(all of them - PS1-PS3)
Xbox: MW2, Gears of War Series

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite game. I have games and series that I have a high loyalty to, though. I love the Dynasty Warrior and Resistance series. I loved Batman: Arkham Asylum, and was stoked to hear AA2 was officially announced. I also am eagerly awaiting Assassin's Creed 3, as well as the recently announced new AC game that will also have Ezio in it. I enjoyed the Saint's Row series (despite all the bugs) and have every GTA game (except for the one for the DS). I'm really looking forward to Fable 3, though it sounds like it's going to use Natal, which I don't especially care about at this point.

My loyalty to Halo wavered after 3 (I just can't bring myself to pay new-game prices for ODST when it is really just an expansion, and as a result, am hesitant about Reach), and CoD after 4 (at this point, I think they're just throwing the same stuff out with small tweaks here and there).

Anybody who feels like adding me, my XBL is notagoodtageleft (Be warned, though, I don't have a gold subscription any more). My PSN is NotU. I don't remember my Wii code off the top of my head, but if anybody wants it, just send me a pm and I'll look it up.

ToXiiC

Reaction score
Heavy Rain (epic), Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2 (also epic), and LittleBigPlanet.