Droid Owners - What's Your Favorite Band?

cuskit

Reaction score
Having well over 12 gigs of songs on my Droid - I decided to see what I'm listening to the most. I've got to say - Lynyrd Skynyrd leads my bands for the most residing on my phone. Freebird is probably the most often played, with Sweet Home Alabama a close second. 53 songs from across 7 albums means they are my favorite "mobile go to band".

What's the favorites of yours? Kind of gives us an idea of what the typical Droid owner listens to. Not that I consider myself typical in any sense of the word! ;) mike

styx

Reaction score
I have mostly Def Leppard and Van Halen/Hagar on mine. Yea, I'm old. lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will tell you my second favorite band is The Eagles. Due to security purposes I don't talk about my favorite band.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will tell you my second favorite band is The Eagles. Due to security purposes I don't talk about my favorite band.

I called your bank up and they told me :)

There is far more Grateful Dead on my iPod and Droid than anything else.

Internet Archive has tens of thousands of legally free concerts available in this section Internet Archive: Browse

kaboyd

Reaction score
Grateful Dead, Phish, Jack Johnson, Dispatch... many others along those lines. I have an everlasting love outlaw country. Waylon & shooter Jennings, all three Hank William's, Johnny Cash, Willie, Coe...

barryp3403

Reaction score
Old but I can listen to some newer stuff.

I love Springsteen, Paul Simon but, thanks to my kids, have also come to like Train and Goo Goo dolls.

QiG

Reaction score
Lately it's Incubus, Sublime, Slipknot, Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds (the live acoustic sets.. ironically I can't stand DMB) and Eminem. Nice and well rounded group I have going :D

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
OP, you're awesome! :icon_ banana: Skynyrd is my all time favorite band. Stevie Ray Vaughn is my all time favorite guitarist followed closely by Dickey Betts. Yeah, I'm old too (50 this year).

Reaction score
Im a jazz Junkie, Dave weckl Is the sickest drummer iver ever seen. so i listen to his band alot. I also like all of Aturo sandovals work along with dizzy gillespie. I like bands who plays with a mellow feel so i like 311 and sublime.. i know im weird lol.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

The Rolling Stones, The Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Derek and the Dominoes, Leon Russell, David Bowie, Cream, John Coltrane, Pink Floyd, The Temptations, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Four Tops, The Allman Brothers, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Springteen, U2, The Band, The Tubes, The Who, Devo,.............
Yeah, I'm old, too!
:rockon:

Last edited:

pigpen

Reaction score
OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score

The Rolling Stones, The Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Derek and the Dominoes, Leon Russell, David Bowie, Cream, John Coltrane, Pink Floyd, The Temptations, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Four Tops, The Allman Brothers, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Springteen, U2, The Band, The Tubes, The Who, Devo,.............
Yeah, I'm old, too!
:rockon:

Geez, I had to look back at my initial post - thought maybe I typed the top 100 bands on yer droid! ;) Seriously - you've just listed basically my top twenty. Though you left out about eighty more, ... Hmmm - did I mention some of my jazz favorites? Okay - I'll just drop one name here - Larry Carlton... :) mikey

Last edited: