Droid Owners - What's Your Favorite Band?

meekless

Reaction score
Stone Temple Pilots

NIN a close second, as long as its grunge I love it!

Last edited:

dtartini

Reaction score
Glad to see a lot of droid owners are rocking hard. My sd card is full of Tool, Metallica (who I just saw in boise a few months ago), korn, sevendust. I also have a lot of grunge...nirvana, soundgarden, stp, and alice in chains ect. Keep rockin droid owners.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I have 3 complete portfolios on my droid meaning every album they ever put out. Lynyrd skynyrd,jethro tull,eagles. But the favorite band choice i put in for pandora was Lynyrd Skynyrd

lockman

Reaction score
I have every band named so far on my ipod, but that's a different story. Droid currently has Sublime, Bob Marley, Floyd, a couple Van Halen bootlegs from 1975, some Eminem, Beastie Boys, Alice In Chains,Brian Setzer Orchestra, Buckcherry(15 is a killer CD, if you don't have it, get it!), GnR, Hank Jr, JC, Lennon, Metallica's discography, Pantera.

ips

Reaction score
RUSH
Steely Dan
Porcupine Tree
Crast Test Dummies

knew I forgot something...a big something at that. Tac Rush up on the board. Its a crime they are somehow still not even nominated to the RR hall of fame.

Ill add Nine Inch Nails, Janes addiction and COB to the list while im at it

ips

Reaction score
Glad to see a lot of droid owners are rocking hard. My sd card is full of Tool, Metallica (who I just saw in boise a few months ago), korn, sevendust. I also have a lot of grunge...nirvana, soundgarden, stp, and alice in chains ect. Keep rockin droid owners.

Metallica is still amazing live, seeing Korn and mayhem this summer which is going to be a fantastic festival

Im surprised to see all the love for metal grunge and heavy music on here.... awsome:icon_ devil:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oooo...good taste Martin.... ;)

Love Tool...
I've seen Tool about 5 times and Sevendust I've lost count :)

That's awesome! I would love to see Tool....I like Sevendust but not as much as I like Tool though...
Well Tool is supposed to be doing a 2010 Tour. It was mentioned some time last year.
It's great news because their tour for 10,000 days was supposed to be it for them :)
I'm not sure if they've got a new CD coming or not, I forget.