Droid Maxx release date - Jan 26th

vanguy10

Reaction score
Just so you know, as long as you returned your razr by Jan 15. You can get the double data for 4g devices all the way up to Feb15. I know this cuz I asked verizons tech support. They reassured me lol

ablank

Reaction score
So if I still have my razr its a no go for the max?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I have a Razr and I know I'm passed 14 days or whatnot .... So am I doomed?? I would love the extra battery cuz i can never put this phone down!! And in theory I would be able to stay on 4G and it would burn like a regular battery. Plus...... I'M ALWAYS ON IT!!

ablank

Reaction score
if they did it for stryder sound they'll do it for us.

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
Does have the same specs but the Maxx does not have removable memory it is all built in like the Gnex.

PAUSE!!! NO SD CARD THEN???? o_O ..... *walks away*

omar908

Reaction score
I just checked the link under specs and under technology and it said removable memory up to 32 gb -_- hmm...is their micro sd slot or not????

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I just checked the link under specs and under technology and it said removable memory up to 32 gb -_- hmm...is their micro sd slot or not????

Folks, the MAXX is nothing more than a RAZR With the larger battery. There is NO other difference than the fact that they may come either with or without the SD card, and that if it does come with a card, what size card it will be.

Hail

Reaction score
Yes 16 and 16.... They bull**** about ship date of 23rd its the 26th.... Whoever is over the 14 day grace period... I got my Razr the week before Christmas and returned it the 16th of January.... U gotta learn how to talk to these PEOPLE!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes 16 and 16.... They bull**** about ship date of 23rd its the 26th.... Whoever is over the 14 day grace period... I got my Razr the week before Christmas and returned it the 16th of January.... U gotta learn how to talk to these PEOPLE!!!!

You know that anyone who got a phone after November 15 got the return extension till Jan 15th.. they do this every year. Yes its how you talk to people to but in this case its the policy and not the charm..fyi...peace!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
So what about people like me? Who still have the Razr? I need to just mouth off to Verizon in hopes that they crumble under me and let me trade it in for the Maxx?

Hail

Reaction score
Maybe so, I have been a customer for 12 years now!!! Sometimes I have treated someone like trash and sometimes I don't... I do know this though I have had the Incredible when it first released the Thunderbolt on release and the razr shortly after only to renew a contract no payment , except for this Razr..... And after using it for a month I would be glad to pay double for the phone if I had to!!!!!

msblueline

Reaction score
I have to admit, and you all should know it and be ashamed of yourselves. This happens every time a new phone is released.

Hundreds of people upgraded to a phone and within 2 - 3 months of that upgrade a newer updated phone of that same one is released.

It is already in the history.

You can bet that after this one, Droid Razr Maxx, comes out there is another phone that will be better than it.

Droid -> Droid 2 (better slide keyboard) -> Droid R2D2 -> Droid 3 -> now the Droid 4 is coming... Hello!!!

HTC Incredible -> HTC Incredible 2

Droid X (supposed to be the best of the best of Droids) But wait what is that in the horizon -> Droid X 2... WTF!!! REALLY!!!

Now the Droid Razr -> Droid Razr Maxx... Whaaaaaatt!!! EVERYONE should have seen this coming... EVERYONE!!!

Where have you not seen this in the history. Even the iPhones do it...

So now it's Verizons fault for not letting you exchange, they get to be the bad people, they are the sorry ones, it's the way you... talk to them?

I bet soon there will be a Rezound 2 available shortly...

If the phone is over 30 days old, your NOT getting the upgrade (without paying full price)... Get over it!

msblueline

vanguy10

Reaction score
It's official. Razor Maxx comes out Jan 26. As of now it's not on the website, but it IS official. Just heard it from Verizon itself. Yay! Gonna Get me a phone that can last, all u razrs can suck it! Tho I still like the white one over the black :happy3:

If you call Verizon they will actually confirm it. They weren't able to yesterday.

Last edited: