Droid RAZR CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL VERIZON AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE UPCOMING MAXX RELEASE

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Calling right now.

I can't believe they would come out with yet another phone so quickly after my D1 purchase 2 yrs ago....

Also complaining that its not a flip phone as the OG razr was...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got one on release day also.
WHile occasionaly I want more battery, it does not rise to a complaint to Verizon or Motorola.
I knew what I was getting before I went into the store.

Hail

Reaction score
I loved my Razr just needed more juice for it.... So I dumped it and I am patiently waiting for the Maxx.... 3 days and counting!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

RudyN

Reaction score
This June when I am eligible for a discount I will be getting a Razr, not sure if it will the Maxx though.

Sent from the local telegraph office

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Wow, this dude/dudette has 1 posts and we are all replying to it. He/she has sucked you right in. I bet I could start a thread called, AT&T SUCKS! BRING BACK CINGULAR and you'd all reply to that too, lol.

Oh wait. AT&T does suck, but so did Cingular so who cares. :biggrin:

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Ya, but mine doesn't count because I only replied to make a point... wait. Dang it. He/she got me too!

:icon_ lala:

msblueline

Reaction score
Ya, but mine doesn't count because I only replied to make a point... wait. Dang it. He/she got me too!

:icon_ lala:

As you stated, he/she has only one post... Still! hasn't made another since these posts. I think he/she got the point that this is not a place for sympathy. At least not for someone who is trying to use others to achieve what they wanted. I think one of the posts said it best. "OP's thread backfired!" And we're still using it... WTF!!!

msblueline

Last edited:

ShockDoctor7

Reaction score
I'm going to start a thread on a forum somewhere about how I should get a free upgrade to the new four door version of my two door car! Lol

Sent from my rockin' DROID RAZR

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've gotta be honest. . . . OP kinda deserved this mob response, but Razr owners seem to be the most harsh responders of any phone owner on these Droid forums. Although I have to admit that I sometimes enjoy the responses.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Really....you must havent been here when the Bionic came out...and ppl that didnt have any of the newer phones were trashing it left n right... That mighta been worse ...lol. And I can think of some other phone owners how are as harsh or harsher...

This is so true. Razr owners really trashed talked to the Nexus owners for the first month or so. Karma...

Really... thats funny cuz many that trashed the Bionic were those waiting on the G Nex or Rezound...

To the OP...someone said it best. In 14 days you had to know how battery life was. And yet you kept it. You knew it didnt have a removable battery...Now all of a sudden its bad? Try exchanging the one you have, maybe you have a bad battery...

Last edited:

motaumar

Reaction score
Did anyone try to call and exchange theirs? I wonder if they actually would

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

IUFan

Reaction score
I purchased my Razr on December 16th. I will be exchanging it for my free upgrade to the Razr Maxx this Friday...
icon_%20banana.gif