Droid Incredible Pre-Orders Begin April 19th

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think it's a tremendous value considering the vast amount of plastic they give you from looking at that picture. It's hard to see whether there is more plastic or screen space.

Happystranger

Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the phone so far is how the housing on the camera lens sticks out. But man am I debating on getting it. I couldn't upgrade when the Droid came out so I paid the full retail price for it, but I am now eligible for the new every two arrrrghhh

FireDroid

Reaction score
I think it's a tremendous value considering the vast amount of plastic they give you from looking at that picture. It's hard to see whether there is more plastic or screen space.

I know your being sarcastic right??? lol:icon_ banana:

FireDroid

Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the phone so far is how the housing on the camera lens sticks out. But man am I debating on getting it. I couldn't upgrade when the Droid came out so I paid the full retail price for it, but I am now eligible for the new every two arrrrghhh

Sell the Droid to cover the cost of the Incredible!

tsmith7461

Reaction score
what to do

I had a moto droid for about two weeks and lost my job so I returned it, but loved the phone. Now I have a new job and don't know what phone I want to get. I'm leaning toward the Incredible, but want to wait to make sure it will be root-able and as hackable as the the moto.. Decisions Decisions....

Sal

Reaction score

Wow. So it's not flat on the back. That sucks...How much does it stick out? I'm tempted to upgrade even though I'm happy with my Droid. So I'm looking for reasons not to....it was the sleekness (minus keyboard) that was especially intriguing. But the lens housing kills that a little, I think...

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Completely, the phone is fugly with all the plastic in the front - then I saw the back and vomited a little.:icon_ banana:

demon69120

Reaction score
Completely, the phone is fugly with all the plastic in the front - then I saw the back and vomited a little.:icon_ banana:

Yeah. Ugly plastic...
That little section on the front that isn't the screen is almost as ugly as my iPod Touch.

Screens should take up the whole front

mach330

Reaction score
i believe you can preorder at best buy on 4/18 to get the no rebate price of $199. i'll head that route just like my wife's droid.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
It's got some sexy hardware specs, even if i'm not sold on the looks.

But... I'm already happy with my Droid and don't plan on upgrading until I'm eligible again next year. I see no reason to spend my hard-earned cash on a shiny new phone that will only be shiny and new for another 3 months before something else comes out.

Besides, my phone runs at 1ghz right now anyway. :icon_evil:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a fugly phone that has features you really don't need anyway. And it's HTC so it's plastic. Why trade in a great Droid.

HCdroid

Reaction score
It's a fugly phone that has features you really don't need anyway. And it's HTC so it's plastic. Why trade in a great Droid.

Thank YOU! for a moment there I thought I was the only one still thinking that the droid is a great device :icon_ banana:

dadamsx

Reaction score

Thank YOU! for a moment there I thought I was the only one still thinking that the droid is a great device :icon_ banana:

dood no - Droid is win - gunmetal with batman gold buttons and a slide-out keyboard

the only thing ill be replacing the Droid with is Droid 2 ...unless they come out with a moto Droid with a better camera.