Droid Incredible Pre-Order BEGINS!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid-incredible-429.jpg

Verizon Wireless is now accepting pre-orders for the Droid Incredible! The pre-order page went live shortly after midnight and still appears to be on track for an April 29th delivery date. The contract price is inline with what we were expecting at $199 after rebate, however the full retail price is less then we thought at $529.99.

droid-incredible-529.jpg

If you gotta be the first to get the next Droid, get your credit card ready, click on this link: Enter your location and the be sure to visit the HTC Incredible Forum

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'll just stay with my Droid for at least the remainder of my contract. I'm quite happy with it.:)

samredman

Reaction score
There are so many times that the physical keyboard is needed. And I am using the best touch keyboard around, the "HTC keyboard ported to Droid," which I use 95% of the time (so I have what you probably would find most interesting on an HTC machine), but, now and then, those physical navigation buttons and other physical keys are so very useful. I wouldn't want to part with my physical keyboard.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
$529.... Nice, I'll be able to save $70 :D

madmacabre

Reaction score
is the droid 199 as well or has it dropped?, just got my droid last week and not looking to trade it in, but rather some sort of rebate for any recent price change.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Verizon's website:

Motorola Droid
  • Full Retail Price $559.99
  • Price with 2yr contract $299.99
  • Online Discount -100.00
  • Your Price $199.9

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
check it out on phone dog:

[video=youtube;43B-jC7pzRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43B-jC7pzRc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - HTC Incredible (Verizon) - Unboxing[/video]

sylent101

Reaction score
Quick question i have the droid now and i wanna buy the incredible at full retail... will this eliminate my contract or will it just renew it for another two years? I want to make sure before i order it

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I think I'll just stay with my Droid for at least the remainder of my contract. I'm quite happy with it.:)

Ditto... Im still finding new stuff everyday on my droid plus I like the physical keyboard.. Im sure in 2 years their will be another new phone out.. Plus I like how the droid looks in the car dock :p

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Quick question i have the droid now and i wanna buy the incredible at full retail... will this eliminate my contract or will it just renew it for another two years? I want to make sure before i order it

if you buy the phone at Full Retail ($530) it will alter nothing at all. Your contract will remain the same and will not be renewed 2 years. You will still be eligible for an upgrade when you had one due. Basically buying the phone for full retail price is just like buying one on the streets and taking it in to Verizon to have it activated on your account. Now if you dont have a smartphone data plan yet ($30/month) it will be required to have this phone. Hope this answers your question with detail.