droid forums section

dominus

Reaction score
i see there is droid 2 x and so on forums but the droid 1 forum seems to be either overtaken by everything or just not there. i mainly notice this since everyone else has a custom rom/ developers section but in the android section (which is the one i always went to for my d1) im now seeing d2 developers and other things that dont deal with roms at all. i mean for organization sake it would be nice to see a d1 dedicated section or at least move everything else to their respected sections.

thank you all for making my droid experience better than everyone elses dancedroid:heart:

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I guess that is because the Droid 1 section is the first section found on the forums. We are always trying to get posts to the right section but it is a full time job. Our Droid 2 section and Droid X section are growing rapidly and I am sure that as time passes you will see the activity on them increase as well.

I am glad that you have enjoyed the forums so far and I hope that you stay with us. We have a great group of people here no matter what phone you have.