Droid Fighter/Droid RAZR HD Maybe Coming Soon; Shows Up in Cellebrite Database

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Idk about snap dragons, but there was an official statement about Intel. But I don't think that will happen until late this year or early next.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

hotice

Reaction score
Idk about snap dragons, but there was an official statement about Intel. But I don't think that will happen until late this year or early next.
I did see the statement about using Intel processors as well. But Moto also said they would be using Snapdragons. I'm not excited about the Intel processors but more competition is generally good. I just don't think Intel has enough experience with high end mobile (as in phone/tablet) processors. I had two mobile devices before Android's were even an option that had Intel XScale processors. Power hogs...Also I, if intel was good with mobile devices they wouldn't be using Power VR graphics chipsets - they would have been able to make a good one on their own. They tried, failed, and gave up. Intel is great for desktops and laptops but I think it would be wise for them to stick to what they're best at.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:

Correct moto doesnt like to be a ban wagon jumper plus intel has been in the game longer than any other company an knows how to build a chipset their best chipset could pummel the snap dragon if i can find the link ill post it for u to see but if moto is going to intel like they say they will which i am pretty sure they will cuz moto likes to be unique in good an bad ways (ie. Locked bootloaders)

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
hotice said:
Are you sure that's the same phone? The 4460 could actually be a big help since it has a faster clocked GPU which would be good for the 720p display. I was pretty sure there was an official Moto announcement that they were going to start using Snapdragons. I remember I was disappointed at first until I learned how much better they are right now.

It has the same gpu but a higher clocked cpu an it was released just a few months ago an if u compare them side by side the improvements are minimal an not cost effective for moto they are waiting for TIs next chipset that will be released later this year before they jump ship to intel

hotice

Reaction score
<br>I did see the statement about using Intel processors as well.&nbsp; But Moto also said they would be using Snapdragons.&nbsp; I'm not excited about the Intel processors but more competition is generally good.&nbsp; I just don't think Intel has enough experience with high end mobile (as in phone/tablet) processors.&nbsp; I had two mobile devices before Android's were even an option that had Intel XScale processors.&nbsp; Power hogs...Also I, if intel was good with mobile devices they wouldn't be using Power VR graphics chipsets - they would have been able to make a good one on their own.&nbsp;&nbsp; Intel tried, failed, and gave up.&nbsp; Intel is great for desktops and laptops but I think it would be wise for them to stick to what they're best at.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
hotice said:
Benchmarks have show new Moto phones using S4 processors.
Motorola Switching to Snapdragon S4 Processors For Next Lineup of Phones, Including the RAZR HD? &ndash; Droid Life

Yes, there was a Moto/intel announcement:
Motorola and Intel announce multi-year mobile partnership | Android and Me

There is a lot more recent talk, support, and benchmarks pointing to an S4 in the Razr HD/Vanquish. I'm hoping for an S4!!!

That processor is in the Moto HD phone call the Danaria it will not be released in the US its a world phone the moto HD esperia will be released for cmda countries like japan the moto Razr/fighter/vanquisher HD will be released in the US with the Omap chipset plus the omap 4460 is clocked at 1.5

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
intel processor in action

[video=youtube;38FkaYqkmA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38FkaYqkmA8[/video]

[video=youtube;5sCfgT0sBow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCfgT0sBow[/video]

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Intel chips are nothing to sneer at. That's all I'll say. And add this, when your smartphone is able to do things that we can't imagine right now.... thank Intel.... you may disagree and I may be wrong, but Intel chips are a game changer :)

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
That processor is in the Moto HD phone call the Danaria it will not be released in the US its a world phone the moto HD esperia will be released for cmda countries like japan the moto Razr/fighter/vanquisher HD will be released in the US with the Omap chipset plus the omap 4460 is clocked at 1.5

Wanna bet? The razr hd (us version) will come with the s4 and will more than likely be delayed until august due to shortage from qualcomm-from a motorola employee.

If you search the internet, you will see that qualcomm is in fact having problems with production. The chinese version may very well be an omap, but the us version won't.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Serial Fordicator said:
Wanna bet? The razr hd (us version) will come with the s4 and will more than likely be delayed until august due to shortage from qualcomm-from a motorola employee.

If you search the internet, you will see that qualcomm is in fact having problems with production. The chinese version may very well be an omap, but the us version won't.

I highly doubt it since they just signed a contract with intel i know everyone wants a s4 but i just dont see it happening with moto it just isnt like moto to band wagon jump

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
I highly doubt it since they just signed a contract with intel i know everyone wants a s4 but i just dont see it happening with moto it just isnt like moto to band wagon jump
They also specifically said no Intel inside. I'm only repeating what they said. I agree its weird, but we'll just see if this person is right. They were specifically speaking of the vanquish.

mgrande

Reaction score
As long as its not bigger than the nexus, bigger than that for a phone is crazy

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My prediction is we will see same phone as RAZR Max except 3 buttons and a 12 MP camera.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2