Droid Fighter/Droid RAZR HD Maybe Coming Soon; Shows Up in Cellebrite Database

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
1. Moto doesn't make pentile tech, screens. It will more than likely be the same or similar screen as the g nex.

The screen choices they made for the RAZR, bionic and other phones is what ppl complain about. All I know is I prefer the screen on my RAZR alot more than my Rezound. Agree about the g nex screen.

2. Seems like most places believe it will have a snapdragon. The omap might sit this one out.

Last edited:

mgrande

Reaction score
So is there any advantage between a omap and an s4?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
mgrande said:
So is there any advantage between a omap and an s4?

I have to say I don't really know.

A few years ago the omap had the better gpu. And better battery life. The Rezound surprised me with its battery life for a phone running at 1.5ghz.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ti omap processor runs smoother than that of the rezound, and that was with the rezound running senseless clean ics overclocked. Really the concern for me is the radios and we know Motorola is good in that department.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I didnt say the Gnex screen is bad but its motos pentile we are talking about there pentile screens arent always the best

Yes but make screen's resolution high enough like the Gnex pentile doesn't matter.

Edit Um, er, yeah, 94 that's what I meant.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yes but make screen's resolution high enough like the Gnex penile doesn't matter.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

I assume you mean pentile? :eek:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
jroc said:
1. Moto doesn't make pentile tech, screens. It will more than likely be the same or similar screen as the g nex.

The screen choices they made for the RAZR, bionic and other phones is what ppl complain about. All I know is I prefer the screen on my RAZR alot more than my Rezound. Agree about the g nex screen.

2. Seems like most places believe it will have a snapdragon. The omap might sit this one out.

Its sporting a 4430 omap chipset with a the 200 mhz bump that the razr/maxx/ D4 has no snap dragon this time

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
jroc said:
If thats the case....I might as well just get a Maxx for the cheaper price...

Yeah the only difference between the maxx an the HD is the 4.7 in screen, standard pentile instead of S Amoled. 720x1020 resolution compared 960x540, 13 mp instead of 8 mp, on screen home keys like the gnex in the added 3 in of the screen instead of soft keys an thats about it the rest of the phone is pretty much the same

mgrande

Reaction score
If thats the case....I might as well just get a Maxx for the cheaper price...

That's what I'm thinking, 100 for a processor that for practical purposes is just as fast, and a screen that makes it too big. The maxx is on the larger side to begin with. Unless it has the same overall dimensions I don't see the point.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Source??? The reason I ask is that I've also heard 4460, so maybe you've heard or seen something I haven't. :)

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Source??? The reason I ask is that I've also heard 4460

Lol i would havs to search all over the web to find the source this is about 3 months of research an widling out fact from fiction but ill try plus it was released in china 2 weeks ago with 3 variations an full specs droid life posted about that one

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah I was hoping against hope lol. Oh well the ti omap 4430 isn't a bad processor