Droid Fighter/Droid RAZR HD Maybe Coming Soon; Shows Up in Cellebrite Database

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid_razr-hd-cellebrite_droid_fighter_Xt962-420x251.jpeg

Motorola's next flagship device, the Droid RAZR HD (aka the Droid Fighter) may be very near its launch. The device has now shown up in a Cellebrite database (which is used by mobile carriers to transfer contacts from a previous cell phone to a newly purchased one.) This new phone takes the award winning main features of the RAZR MAXX and ups the ante. Along with the incredible 3300 mAh battery, this new RAZR adds a full 720p HD display.

Lately, Motorola has struggled with their image, for a number of different reasons, but it's easy to give them praise for the amazing battery tech in the RAZR MAXX. It will be interesting to see what new innovations the company comes up with now that they are owned by Google. Are any of our members excited about this phone?

Source: TalkAndroid

huskur

Reaction score
Excited? A little. Nice phone and I have a upgrade coming though I may purchase outright to keep my unlimited data. Should be able to recoup most my cost on the sale of my Maxx. We will see. Still pondering

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've wanted the d4 figured I'd wait for the D5 though, now I'm going to have to purchase my phones outright, which doesn't bother me, just makes it more difficult, thankfully I can sell my bionic.

now do I want to wait for a possible SGS3 or get this >_> or wait for a d5 whenever that is. god to damn many options :mad:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i dont know where the name droid fighter came from but really looking forward to seeing thr razr maxx hd

[video=youtube;K9JBEQFCmDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9JBEQFCmDQ[/video]

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hope it drops soon. I've got plans for that device :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Moto is going ride this Razr line til the wheels fall off. How many iterations of the same phone can you make? It can't be classified as a successor because the hardware specs (save the display) will likely be identical to the Razr Maxx.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Moto is going ride this Razr line til the wheels fall off. How many iterations of the same phone can you make? It can't be classified as a successor because the hardware specs (save the display) will likely be identical to the Razr Maxx.

Right you going to have the droid razr hd, droid razr hd mxx (with 4000 mah battery), droid razr hd blue, droid razr hd white, droid razr hd yellow, droid razr hd ferrari addition, droid razr 2, droid razr maxx 2, droid raxr red 2...etc.

Wheels-Falling-Off-Hummer--57862.jpg

With that said still might get it (red razr maxx hd).

hyisbm

Reaction score
what I would like is a date. From what I have been reading it's a waiting game as to when Verizon will implement their new data plan and get rid of unlimited. I would like to make my upgrade to 4G before any of this happens. Don't know what to do as of yet. Pull the trigger now on a MAXX or wait a few weeks for possible new phones but then risk Verizon implementing the new plan.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Meet Motorola's answer to the SGS series. They may doing it in a different fashion at the moment but you can expect them to slow the releases on the Droid RAZR and keep on capitalizing on it's iconic name/branding

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Meet Motorola's answer to the SGS series. They may doing it in a different fashion at the moment but you can expect them to slow the releases on the Droid RAZR and keep on capitalizing on it's iconic name/branding

Sounds familar I mean Samsung copied that moto from someone else

View attachment 50472

huskur

Reaction score

Good point CK. I am in 100% agreement with that statement.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score

While it is similar to Samsung Galaxy S series, it's not quite the same. I see your point though. When people think Android phones, they automatically think Samsung Galaxy "insert name here" or Motorola Razr "insert name here".

Caesars

Reaction score
Well the original RAZR only had a bazillion variations :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hotice

Reaction score
looking good...

So far I like what I see! It has the potential to be a real powerhouse with great battery life! The Razr Maxx really took smartphone battery life to the next level. The Razr HD could do that again with the same battery as the Maxx and the 28nm process used for the S4 processor! Now if they just give the thing 2GB of RAM and maybe a newer S4 with the Adreno 320 I would be happy to sign up for a 2-year plan on that phone!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
well the original razr only had a bazillion variations :)

sent from my droid razr using tapatalk 2

+1

droid razr maxximized!!!! Xparent blue!!!