[Rumor] Droid RAZR HD (XT926) Coming to Verizon; May Be The Droid Fighter

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
razrbig.jpg

The above pic was from a previous story about the rumored Droid Fighter

According to some leaked EXIF data, there may be a new Motorola Droid RAZR HD coming. This news came about supposedly because of some pictures stored in the Picasa account of Vic Yu - program manager at Motorola. The below EXIF data was for several of these pics and indicates that that the phone will be a 1280x720p HD display and will come with Android 4.0.3. There was further speculation from in the industry that this phone and the Droid Fighter will be the same device.

EXIF-data-droid-razr-hd.png

What do you guys think? Are you ready for yet another high-end device from Moto?

Source: PhoneArena

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is what everyone thought it would be called on the rumor mill .. right now i saying BS . was supposed to release last thursday

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Let me guess... Based on Motorola's Razr release we'll see the Droid Razr 3D sometime June/July.

Speaking of 3D, I believe Verizon is the only carrier, not to have a 3D device.

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
this is what everyone thought it would be called on the rumor mill .. right now i saying BS . was supposed to release last thursday

Not according to the leaked document. It wasn't supposed to release last Thursday, but it was scheduled for in house vzw training last Thursday. It's some blogger figuring he'll get more hits if he calls it a release date ;-)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
bootloader comment in 3....2....1.......

:crazy:

thegreatone3

Reaction score
Hmm, if this has a high rez screen and the Maxx's battery (?) along with ICS, this could darn near be the perfect phone. :eek:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, if this has a high rez screen and the Maxx's battery (?) along with ICS, this could darn near be the perfect phone. :eek:
and a an unlocked bootloader ( that for CK :icon_ lala:)

Josebunbury

Reaction score
I'm still very happy with my Razr as it does everything I need, I really don't forsee replacing it with the latest as I know for a fact like stated above that in 3 month something else will come out...dancedroid

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Bigger more demanding screen just means even with that bigger battery it will drain quicker. I will stick with my MAXX and two days on one charge thank you very much.

pizza3

Reaction score
So what?

Up front, I am the (proud?) owner of the X2. Had it since day 1 from BB. I can upgrade next month with a switcheroo but I went and compared it to the Droid Maxx which led me ineluctably to say, "So what?" Take 4G out of the equation and you have a phone that is a tad wider and a tad taller. I use the Motorola extended battery and sometimes the bigger Gorilla, so size and longevity are nonissues. I really don't need 4G even though I have an unlimited plan forever. I don't stream, play long games or watch movies. In fact I rarely go over 500 MB per month. It would cost me $290 to upgrade. If I were coming from a dumber phone it might make a difference. Coming from the X2 logic and integrity compel me to conclude, "So what?'

Snowmanham

Reaction score
I am some what in the same boat as you. I have a Droid X(rooted & overclocked) and docking stations and my upgrade is in just a few days. If I were to upgrade it would be the Razr Maxx,($300 ouch) but I do not have 4g in my area so if I hold off awhile longer until I have 4g in my area a better phone will most likely be out. Maybe even this Razr HD. For the next few days I will be flipping a quarter to upgrade now for a Razr Maxx or hold off till 4g comes in my area.

Should I wait a while or go for it???????

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am some what in the same boat as you. I have a Droid X(rooted & overclocked) and docking stations and my upgrade is in just a few days. If I were to upgrade it would be the Razr Maxx,($300 ouch) but I do not have 4g in my area so if I hold off awhile longer until I have 4g in my area a better phone will most likely be out. Maybe even this Razr HD. For the next few days I will be flipping a quarter to upgrade now for a Razr Maxx or hold off till 4g comes in my area.

Should I wait a while or go for it???????

if you dont have 4g and your happy with the droid x i see no reason to upgrade .. just wait until the right deal comes up for a phone.. unless you want to beat the 30.00 upgrade fee

HNettles

Reaction score
I am in the same boat, I have the Droid X and do not want any new phone enough to pay $300. I see that Wirefly has the Nexus on sale today for $149 (upgrade), but I really don't want a phone with a bad 2 way radio. If they would offer me the Razr Maxx for $149, then I might be tempted. I almost jumped on a Rezound for $49, probably should have, but too late now.....