[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1.08f

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

hmm I had a problem with version f reading the sdcard correctly and causing problems with apps reading the sdcard correctly as well..

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Can't add my google account. No option for it. ??

Like Sam said, there are several pages that discuss and pretty much rectify this problem. But, I'll tell you anyway, just make sure you read the entire thread to see if your issues have been resolved by other people. Make sure you wipe data and cache SEVERAL times. 5 or more should be plenty. No less than 5.

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Well it looks like you guys are stuck with me indefinitely on the DROID 3.

I very much wanted to upgrade to a more advanced phone with 4G and ICS but the money I thought I had to do that just went elsewhere.

I was first going to get an S3 but that's out of the question, so I got to looking at the nexus, and they gave me a discount that almost made it affordable and then tacked on a $30 fee for the convenience of being a very long time customer and extending my contract another 2 years.

I will flat out NEVER pay this fee, I would just rather buy used stuff off craigs list forever.

I am seriously in a downer right now, I need to go break something or hit someone or something......probably would not help though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok somethings wonky here. Tried that new safestrap. Same problem. I went to enable safe mode and it has an error restoring data on the safe side. When I go to reboot I've lost everything on the non safe side. Any thoughts??

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok good news...up and running!!!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ok somethings wonky here. Tried that new safestrap. Same problem. I went to enable safe mode and it has an error restoring data on the safe side. When I go to reboot I've lost everything on the non safe side. Any thoughts??

Ya u had to start new and fresh with the 1.08f all my previous backups ended up deleted.

Ok good news...up and running!!!

Cool

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I played and played and played last night and found the key to successful install for TH v4
the install script is either missing or has an error causing it to not format the system before install..
each time I installed it without a format/system it failed or was missing google
each time I installed with a wipe then format/system it flashed perfectly..
so there ya go

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hmmm OK I'll look at the updater script. Weird that it never happened on my d3 and I didn't format system