Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCT

Reaction score
I got my droid only 10 days ago, My first smart phone. It guided my roadtrip from TX to Scottsdale, AZ in one long 11 hour drive and showed me street view of the house when I got there. The next day it took us to Vegas. It makes all my iPhone and blackberry friends jealous. And because I'm in Vegas on Friday night and took a minute to peek at droidforums.net in a momentary lull. By now I really want to keep this droid around for a long time.

c4Blimtizle

Reaction score
Why i need Protection

I have two little kids which have discovered how to through. so now if i put my phone down at all they swoop it up and play catch. (even though they cant catch.) i really need this.

delriogil

Reaction score
Droid Case Giveaway

If there's one thing I can't stand about the Droid it's that the back cover comes off so repeatedly. All I have to do is pull the phone out of my pocket and it slides right off. And it's guaranteed to come off if I drop the phone. With a case I wouldn't have to worry about that and it protects my phone much better.

Reaction score
It should go to me cause i live in a very small island (MAUI) and if they see me rocking this case and ask me where i got it i'd let them know about this forum so i'll be promoting ya'll too. THINK ABOUT IT. :clap: :rockon:

BeachStudio

Reaction score
Absolutely love it! And my grandson, who is 6 months old loves it too... hence it may be thrown across the room or added to baby cereal soon. I can see it coming, he loves one of the toddler games I have on it.

thanks !!!!
Linda

brian09

Reaction score
Winner

I should get it, because the perfect phone needs a good case. Perfect customization inside while a clean sleek look on the outside, will set my droid on a league of its own. Plus i really need a case and im kinda broke right now= /

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
In addition to my Previous post:
Yesterday a Teacher had a panic attack with my Droid in her hand. She threatened to throw it at the wall. Her exact words were "I'll throw it so hard it'll never be seen again." (Technically the pieces it will break into are still visible buttt yeaa lol)
A Case could Definitely benefit me, in case a situation like this happens again.

HMJB

Reaction score
I like the look of this one, and I got a seidio case that keeps popping off ...

50%Kraut

Reaction score
I hope it will help me NOT to hit the keys on the side of my DROID

Hooked on DROID:motdroidhoriz:

Status
Not open for further replies.