Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Well I was on the pooper today browsing around on my lovely droid and sat it down to uh finish my business. When I flushed the toilet the water started gushing out and before I knew it there was a millimeter layer of water on the ground. Of all the times to have the toilet clog just my luck. As I quickly snatched my droid up it flew out of my hands(from being a little slippery), into the counter and back to the ground. Thats when I had an epiphany, I really should get a case. So Im hoping that while people are making fun of my embarrasing story(true by the way) that at least i will be embarrased with a nice blue case and protected from those deadly bathroom incidents.
Oh ya and the droid survived thank goodness.

Nikki

Reaction score
I'd love a chance to win the case, protection is always lovely :)

DRD

Reaction score
me! me! me! pick me!!!!

so my wife will get off my back about going knaked with such an expensive device. By the way I just love my Droid

spillner

Reaction score
Woman look at me now and laugh because my droid has no sleak cool case. Help a brother out, I don't wanna be single forever.:frown:

tarnishhalo

Reaction score
me, me, me

:icon_ banana:
if you ask you shall recieve. so can i have it?

love that dancing banana...reminds me of coldstone workers...lol.

CLG

Reaction score
Droid phone case drawing

My reason for wanting this case?

I have a 6 year old son. He thinks my Droid is much cooler than his Leapster. (He's right.) He wants to play Mommy's games on her phone. When she sets it down on the counter to make him a snack, maybe it's his turn to sneak over and try it out.

Did I say he's 6? Eeek. ; )

Thanks!

TrishtheDish

Reaction score
This case should go to me because I'm on my 3rd Droid :( And not because I'm a putz and drop it, but because they all failed somehow or another; yet I still suck by the Droid.

igarcia2

Reaction score
Give it to me so I can show off how good my droid looks to my friends with cheap iphones

CYBER DROIID

Reaction score
Well my droid :motdroidvert: needs protection from me and here is why.

#1 My water pipes froze and broke the other day and flooded every thing.
#2 My X girlfriend who "just moved in told me she is pregnant"
#3 My X girlfriend told me she had a miscarriage
#4 My X girlfriend went crazy and moved out
#5 My X girlfriend told me she lied and is still pregnant
#6 My X girlfriend told me she hates me and doesnt want me to see the baby when he is born.
#7 Im a single dad my son got his report card yesterday and "every" one of his grades dropped.
#8 The doctors office moved my vasectomy appointment back another month.........I sooooo need that.
#9 I had to give away my dogs a week ago because of extenuating circumstances.
#10 Im sick a hell as Im typing this

I'm terribly affraid my luck will transfer to my droid so I need all the protection I can get for it.:motdroidvert:

Azn_Sensation

Reaction score
I would like this case because I am tired of having to wrap my droid in saran wrap to protect it from scratches and such. Obviously it doesn't work as well as I thought it would, but it is better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.