Droid A855 Flashed to cricket "Rooted" WONT TURN INTO A WIFI HOTSPOT!! "Tried All Apk

NathanSalgado

Reaction score
Hello ! My name is Nathan Salgado I have a droid A855 Flashed To Cricket and I have Rooted successfuly. BUT I can't turn my phone into a wifi hotspot with any apk I have tried even the rooted apks on the market :/ I have successfuly usb thethered my phone with ?? I believe I need a file on my phone that I either DON'T have or its currupt I have no idea HOW DO I FIX THIS ??? Root is successfuly installed checked with Root Check Pro BusyBox Installed Successfuly Installed Checked with Root Check Pro I Don't know what the Problem Is...... and every now and then when I connect my phone via usb port to a computer I get a connect disconnect from my phone how do I fix that I know its not my computer I have done everything updated all my drivers and ect so how di I fix it on the phones end .? Like the phone isn't reading the computer Debugging and everything is on too. How do I fix the connect disconect that happens when I use a computer or ps3 or xbox just anything with a usb port . THE PHONE CHARGES PERFECTLY WITH A WALL CHARGER its not my charging port , how fo I fix these problems ........ its irritating Help Me Please ? I am able to connect via usb every now and then so any methed of fixing thisthese pro lems would be Greatly appreciated! :)

NATHAN SALGADO :)

WillisD

Reaction score
You prolly need a custom kernel to get wireless tether to work, chevyno1's kernels are great and I know wireless tether works with them, you can get them from rom manager, just make a nandroid backup before you flash the kernel