Droid 4 Now Does Too

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
droid4does.jpg

There is nothing that a Droiddoes page does not do, and now the Droid 4 just joined the family on the website. Today Verizon Wireless posted their upcoming Droid 4 on their popular Droiddoes website with a nice "coming soon" sticker below the name. The website, aside from all the teaser information, is actually quite useful. It lists the specs of the device if you don't already know; a 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, a gigabyte of RAM, and a very innovative laser-cut, edge-lit qwerty keyboard. The device keeps the Droid Razr's Gorilla Glass and “splash-resistant nanotechnology” but downgrades to a 4-inch qHD (960x540) panel instead. The phone's launch date is still being kept a secret, but let us hope Superbowl weekend, or ads, will shed some light on that.

Anyone looking forward to buying the first phone with a full edge-lit keyboard?
Via: Droiddoes

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I'd be interested. I must admit I do miss androids keyboard shortcuts.

Cunha

Reaction score
Once I got my X I kinda stopped paying attention. This may mean I can pick up a D3 pretty cheap in the next coming weeks. Most excellent. I miss my D2 keyboard.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Once I got my X I kinda stopped paying attention. This may mean I can pick up a D3 pretty cheap in the next coming weeks. Most excellent. I miss my D2 keyboard.

Vzw at one point was selling D3s for 49 with two year.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
my next phone...unless another awesome phone with a keyboard comes out by then

xxwabbit

Reaction score
The downgrade is prolly in comparision to high end phones. I sure hope this phone has some goodness.. razermaxx or d4=eeny meeny minie moe...

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wonder if we'll see a contest for it.

The "downgrade" was in reference to the RAZR screen size.

I wonder if the reason for the smaller screen is because of the physical keyboard, you won't need nearly as but a display without the virtual keyboard taking up, THE WHOLE SCREEN!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to utilize the best buy, buyback program I purchased for my bionic to get this. I still get 350 for the bionic, which means I hopefully don't have to pay any more than 350 for this phone.

blackmagick20

Reaction score
droid4does.jpg

There is nothing that a Droiddoes page does not do, and now the Droid 4 just joined the family on the website. Today Verizon Wireless posted their upcoming Droid 4 on their popular Droiddoes website with a nice "coming soon" sticker below the name. The website, aside from all the teaser information, is actually quite useful. It lists the specs of the device if you don't already know; a 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, a gigabyte of RAM, and a very innovative laser-cut, edge-lit qwerty keyboard. The device keeps the Droid Razr's Gorilla Glass and “splash-resistant nanotechnology” but downgrades to a 4-inch qHD (960x540) panel instead. The phone's launch date is still being kept a secret, but let us hope Superbowl weekend, or ads, will shed some light on that.

Anyone looking forward to buying the first phone with a full edge-lit keyboard?
Via: Droiddoes

Yeeeeeaaa...this has been up on that site for almost 3 weeks now. Way to post breaking news, guy!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Gillyanne

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VZW Note 3

Target.com and sam's club online both have the D3 for free w/ new 2 yr or upgrade etc and they also come w/ the home dock and car dock free w/ free shipping. We just upgraded my mom from her Voyager to the D3 (which my step dad and I both have). Her car dock (we used sam's) even came w/ the elusive USB w/ Audio input cord that the manual shows but didn't come w/ the docks we got at VZW store...

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Yeeeeeaaa...this has been up on that site for almost 3 weeks now. Way to post breaking news, guy!

:D
Too bad I can only give you one "like" for that post.
I was thinking the same thing.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

We're not here to post anything that's news for YOU specifically. We're here to post news for the community. I'm sure some people didn't know about this, so calm down on the direct attacks.