Droid 3 Now Does Too

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
d31.jpg

The Droid Does site always keeps us updated whenever a new Droid comes into the scene, sometimes even before it does, well the Droid 3 is now live on the site with all the specs. The phone that we knew would be coming around this week is finally here, and wow it sure does –grab my attention. The phone has a dual core QUALCOMM processor, redesigned keyboard, 1080p video recording capabilities with the front and rare cameras, 4 inch qHD display, as well as an incredibly new design that looks surprisingly fresh and attractive. Droid 3 is now out in the market, and it certainly does everything except Verizon 4G.

Via: AndroidCentral

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm ordering you(D3) when I get off work....

sent from somewhere...

socalsx

Reaction score
Waiting to order online. I was worried it would be thicker than my OG but its actually thinner!

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Looks like a killer phone, i'll have to wait a while for an upgrade(next year). Maybe the droid 4 will be out by then lol.
Well I'm glad its out now since like many others, I'm waiting on the gb update for my d2g. I know many people don't like blur, but the blur on the droid 3 actually looks good.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Cdjones187

Reaction score
OMG! Wow... Good day, I've been away for 2-3 months and work just slowed down so was planning on upgrading.

Now to choose between D3, or wait and go with the Galaxy S2

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
I'm due for an upgrade in about 3 weeks and I'm so torn. I really can't decide on the best choice out of the VZW line up now. :icon_eek:

TayDee

Reaction score
I want to get this phone but for prepaid.

Can somebody please explain verizon's prepaid plan for me. Is it like tmobile in which you buy a refill card and have to keep refilling it once your balance runs out?

kannibaliztik

Reaction score
well apparently its not up for order yet, just takes you to a not available screen.

kannibaliztik

Reaction score
it literally just went up , before just took you to a screen that said not available.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
3 more hrs and I can order my new baby!!!!!!

sent from somewhere...

donzz

Reaction score
I would give that phone serious consideration if it had LTE. Guess I have to wait for the Bionic. :-/

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
Well who knows when they'll get around to turning on 4G in my area. I'm thinking I'll use my upgrade on this if the bootloader is unlocked and buy something used if 4G gets switched on later.

Vito.a

Reaction score
I just checked the Verizon web site and the Droid 3 is listed for $199 for a 2 year contract, $460 outright.