Droid 3?

Reaction score
I cam from a dx and I've noticed a big difference in processing power. Much faster 0 lag. The camera is great have not taken one bad pic or vid. But everyone is going to be different. Can make everyone happy.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
OP
P

Prettyinpink

Reaction score
I just got the phone yesterday, but activated it today. So far, I like it. But, it's definitely something to get used to with the new keyboard and larger screen. The whole format is much different than a regular Droid I, but it is great...I love the camera. :D Though, the only problem I'm having is..I have no idea how to add ringtones..

militant

Reaction score
Negatives:
2. Processing power is barely noticeable over orig Droid
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Don't even bother writing a review for the phone if you're just going to blow all your credibility by saying something as silly as that. The phone is leaps and bounds faster than the D1, and its not just the processor that's better, its the ram and the gpu. Run a few benchmark's side by side and try and explain to how us how there is little increase in power.

Also, once root is available, you'll be able to tether np, but fwiw there is already an exploit available to make that happen on the D3 right now.

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Don't even bother writing a review for the phone if you're just going to blow all your credibility by saying something as silly as that. The phone is leaps and bounds faster than the D1, and its not just the processor that's better, its the ram and the gpu. Run a few benchmark's side by side and try and explain to how us how there is little increase in power.

Also, once root is available, you'll be able to tether np, but fwiw there is already an exploit available to make that happen on the D3 right now.

Agree entirely. There is more than one falsehood in that review, but you need get no further than his mistaken comment about processing power to know that the reviewer either has a bad phone or is just not up to the task.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can one say the processor is not really any better then the D1's? My Droid 3 blows my Droid 1 out of the water.

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
How can one say the processor is not really any better then the D1's? My Droid 3 blows my Droid 1 out of the water.

So true. I used my Droid1 again today (had to get some saved stuff off of it and finally had time to) after having my Droid3 for about 2 weeks and the best word to describe it is painful.