DROID 3 or Something Else?

Epic

Reaction score
Hi Guys so I just got my first smartphone August of last year, it was the DROID A855 and I loved that thing. Recently I had bought a DROID 3 from eBay for only 125$'s with Shipping included with the original box and charger, what a bargain eh? I ended up returning the DROID 3 three days after because every time I played a none You Tube video the phone would restart its self. The second problem I had encountered with that phone was that when the camera app was open the screen would blink on and off. The Video it self was good "But" it would over compensate when there was direct light and make the image very dark (un-viewable). So here is my question: I want something with 1080p Recording but it has to be something under 220$'s used, perhaps from eBay. My first option was Mytouch 4G Slide but I'm not feeling it that much. I would really LOVE to have a physical Keyboard but if not its fine. So what do you guys recommend? Bionic? or just saved for the DROID 4? or should I try my Luck with another beloved DROID 3?

Thank you guys.

r314bd

Reaction score
So what do you guys recommend? Bionic? or just saved for the DROID 4? or should I try my Luck with another beloved DROID 3?
As someone who went from the OG Droid (A855) to the Droid 4 (XT894), I highly recommend this route. Video recording quality is fantastic, the keyboard is excellent, and 4G data speed is unbelievable.

Unfortunately it's a bit above your price limit at this point (recent completed listings for used D4s on eBay are currently at ~$350.)

OP
Epic

Epic

Reaction score
Droid 3

Its Official! I just bought another DROID 3 last night from a guy on eBay. Listing said the Phone is in Great Condition and it includes a 16gb Micro SD card and Wall Charger with Free Expedited shipping all for 135$'s Oh and It has a Clean ESN!
I hope I don't get kicked from this Forums for telling the Truth lol! But only reason I bought it is because I could not afford an iPod Touch so I'm going to Use the DROID 3 like an iPod via Wi-Fi ha! at least for now.
This being only my second smartphone ever I'm hoping to start learning about ROM's and other similar stuff as well.

Cheers,
Epic!