Thunderbolt VS Droid 3?

ultimatebombero

Reaction score
This is my internal debate,too... I'm using a D1 and debating between the tbolt or the D3...I was leaning towards the Revolution due to netflix, but after hearing about call quality issues and the hardware, I'm not sure if it is for me. Raleigh gets 4g sometime "this summer", and I'm a heavy user, so battery life is a big issue. If the D3 gets netflix, its a done deal for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Immolate

Reaction score
This is my internal debate,too... I'm using a D1 and debating between the tbolt or the D3...I was leaning towards the Revolution due to netflix, but after hearing about call quality issues and the hardware, I'm not sure if it is for me. Raleigh gets 4g sometime "this summer", and I'm a heavy user, so battery life is a big issue. If the D3 gets netflix, its a done deal for me.

Thunderbolt has had Netflix on root for some time now and it work flawlessly. I haven't found an APK of Netflix that works on D3 yet. Close but no cigar.

ultimatebombero

Reaction score

Thunderbolt has had Netflix on root for some time now and it work flawlessly. I haven't found an APK of Netflix that works on D3 yet. Close but no cigar.

I have no idea how to root a phone or where I can find someone who can.