Droid 2 won't connect to RSD lite please help!

alexsaint

Reaction score
I need to flash my droid 2 back to stock and I can't get it to connect to RSD lite. I have all the needed motorola drivers installed and my phone is in pc mode. Someone please help me!!!

km75

Reaction score
I need to flash my droid 2 back to stock and I can't get it to connect to RSD lite. I have all the needed motorola drivers installed and my phone is in pc mode. Someone please help me!!!

What version are the drivers? Are they the newest?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are you currently running for OS? What version of RSD Lite are you running?

Team Black Hat has come up with something that will sbf your phone without a computer. It's in the TBH app. You'll have to google that though to find a link. I hear it works well.

OP
A

alexsaint

Reaction score

What version are the drivers? Are they the newest?

I just downloaded the drivers off the motorola website. I'm assuming they are the newest

OP
A

alexsaint

Reaction score
What are you currently running for OS? What version of RSD Lite are you running?

Team Black Hat has come up with something that will sbf your phone without a computer. It's in the TBH app. You'll have to google that though to find a link. I hear it works well.

I am running Android v2.2.1. I am using RSD lite v4.7

km75

Reaction score
The latest version of the drivers is 4.9

OP
A

alexsaint

Reaction score

NYCSean

Reaction score
Turn off the phone, hold vol down and up + power at the same time and you should enter bootloader menu and you should be able to see your device in your computer