Droid 2 stuck looping during startup

towaj

Reaction score
Earlier today I downloaded some game that my friend wanted me to try, but soon enough, there was this new warning on my phone saying that I was low on on-board memory space. I deduced that it was probably because I had a few too many items on there, so I looked at the list of items and all of a sudden it rebooted.

After that I decided to move some apps over to SD-card before going to uninstall the game. After moving 1 app (Skype Mobile for Verizon, which I have not updated recently or used), it waited about 30 seconds, lagged most of it, and then rebooted again to come back to the home screen before saying that it had to force close Skype Mobile. Afterwards, it continued rebooting after shorter and shorter amounts of time till now, it reboots back to the first DROID screen before merging it into the o shape and making the red scanner for about 5 seconds and repeating.

Any ideas as to what to do? I have tried plugging it in to USB and wall-charger, but neither have a difference on the process. I even tried turning it on without the SD card in. No luck.