DROID 2 ROM! Epic Unleashed 1.0 DROID 2!!! First DROID 2 ROM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingdo

Reaction score
No need to cross post, don't you think?

Sent from my Droid

What do you mean? I posted this in the D2 section too so people who check there could see it.

Hence my post. You can't post the same thread multiple times. I'm on my phone or i'd report the thread. Pick where you want it to be, and stick with it.

Sent from my Droid

I'm with you tank. The mods here need to figure out just where they want to put ROMs for each phone. I'm not bashing Matt, but the rom should be in one forum or the other, not cross posted. I blame the mods. ;)

SDI

Reaction score
Oh my god lol some of you have no freaking lives lol he isn't posting roms all over the site get off it and just be happy there is someone making a rom for the D2. Your wasting entirely too much space then he is with this back and forth banter about where he posted it and blaming moderators lol. Let it go and let's get a great rom to replace stock please. Anything else is a dead horse do you really feel a need to kick it some more lol. Grow up!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I moved and merged the threads already going. Anyone want to blame me :icon_eek:?

I will discuss with the staff here on what to do but I am leaning on asking each Dev to keep ALL their Roms and support in their sections. Maybe a post in the other section saying new ROM released click here then closed will work.

Since the X and D2 are just getting Rom's I will fix this so everyone knows what to expect in the coming week.

Meanwhile @ Matt thanks for the hard work and bringing Epic to the Droid2

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? I posted this in the D2 section too so people who check there could see it.

Hence my post. You can't post the same thread multiple times. I'm on my phone or i'd report the thread. Pick where you want it to be, and stick with it.

Sent from my Droid

I'm with you tank. The mods here need to figure out just where they want to put ROMs for each phone. I'm not bashing Matt, but the rom should be in one forum or the other, not cross posted. I blame the mods. ;)

Blame the admins instead the mods work really hard around here dancedroiddancedroid

wingdo

Reaction score
Oh my god lol some of you have no freaking lives lol he isn't posting roms all over the site get off it and just be happy there is someone making a rom for the D2. Your wasting entirely too much space then he is with this back and forth banter about where he posted it and blaming moderators lol. Let it go and let's get a great rom to replace stock please. Anything else is a dead horse do you really feel a need to kick it some more lol. Grow up!

*admin edit* . Since DF.net was formed (I was here long before I joined), Verizon has added many new models of Droids to their network. DF.net while still the best resource around has grown in a haphazard way. There is a full custom ROM section under hacking (originally intended for the D1), as well as ROM sections for the Incredible, X and 2 but not the Galaxy S. When you add to this with the fact some devs (CCRoms (Sapphire / Ruby) and UD off hand) have custom ROMs for different models (CCRoms has 2 published ROMs and 3 more in development) the forum needs to get designed in a more intuitive way.

I am sorry I was not verbose enough for you at 2am, but most people could have inferred the rest of the information.

Blame the admins instead the mods work really hard around here dancedroiddancedroid

Miami, you are right, I used the wrong word. Admins is who I was blaming. ;)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok ok guys....

seriously I will PM each dev here to find the best course of action. If we need a custom rom section for each device. It will happen! Keep in mind that each dev has to run support for thier rom's so all in one section may be better. Meanwhile DF continues to evolve as the number 1 resource for everything Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.