droid 2 global

coley909

Reaction score
its my friends phone i got it rooted for him using some one click root off of youtube it worked no issues got bootstrap installed no issues i gave the phone back to him told him its rooted and had what he needed for a custom rom. i recomended liquid because its a light rom and he wanted a fast phone and then he took it home 2 hours later calls me up, "um i got liquid on but its stuck in airplane mode". im not sure what to do because i dont know the phone well and he had in front of him i couldnt see it. What might of happened? I told him to try a different rom so he is currently trying cm7. is it because the sim isnt unlocked because its global? i never had to do that with my phone (incredible 2 global) and everything worked fine. any tips would be great thanks guys!

Byakushiki

Reaction score
He probably flashed the normal D2 version, not the global. Point him towards the rom toolbox cm7, not the one from rom manager as well. Rom manager/official cm7 is more broken, last check.

OP
coley909

coley909

Reaction score
thats what i thought to, im not sure where he is getting the roms and its kind of hard to contact him ATM but ill see if i can get him the right direction.